Page 21 of 56 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Sal-XK's Garage

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt_ View Post
    Good point!

.... but, based on age, shouldn't you be like 4 or 5 steps ahead of me then? I guess you're slacking!!!
    You would think so but keep in mind I have few years out of the country where your home life just stands still.....

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt_ View Post
    Good point!

.... but, based on age, shouldn't you be like 4 or 5 steps ahead of me then? I guess you're slacking!!!
    Burned!
    2007 Jeep Commander: QTII, Leather, Sunroof, remote start, OEM Skid Plates, 2 in Daystar lift, 255.75.17 BFG Mud Terrains on Moabs, 1.25 " Spidertrax wheel spacers, 4x Guard front guard and Side Guards, Optima Red Top, Robbys half inch leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shocks, Pinch weld mod and trimming!

1.5" Spacers installed

Ok I had these installed for a week or two now and so far I'm glad I did it. First thing is the spacers caused my tires to rub where they never did before but I expected this. Of course increasing the track has changed the look of XK for the better it looks better now with these on. I do feel a noticeable change in the handling of the XK it takes turns better. I haven't been off road with them yet but I'm expecting good results there as well, the extra 3" of width should make the XK more stable on the trails and those extreme lean angles we always find ourselves in.

Here is the before spacers as you can see my wheels are tucked well inside the wheel well.

And the after not a great shot buy you can clearly see how far they sit out now

Senior Member Getting Dirty CmmdrDan's Avatar
    Who's that in timeout? Haha looks good!

Quote Originally Posted by CmmdrDan View Post
    Who's that in timeout? Haha looks good!
    LMAO that's the wife aggravating me kidding. That's where she smokes when she don't go on the patio to smoke. I gave her a kids chair trying to get her to stop smoking in my garage but didn't work

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    Looks good man!
    2007 Jeep Commander: QTII, Leather, Sunroof, remote start, OEM Skid Plates, 2 in Daystar lift, 255.75.17 BFG Mud Terrains on Moabs, 1.25 " Spidertrax wheel spacers, 4x Guard front guard and Side Guards, Optima Red Top, Robbys half inch leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shocks, Pinch weld mod and trimming!

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal-XK View Post
    Who is the football player hanging on the wall?
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

We have a Hester fat head and few other things from him. As well as the classics Payton and butkus and some others

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Hard with my old eyes to make out the team so I couldn't tell if it was da Bears? I got a bunch off odd bears cards in my garage if you want them (beats throwing them in the recycle bin).
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

I'll take then for sure bro thanks man.

Page 21 of 56 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread Information