Quote Originally Posted by JustinS View Post
Glad to see you back in an XK man!
Thanks man!

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
Would you be interested in my wheels/tires (set of 5)? I might be picking up a different set from a local jeep club member, just need to test fit them. The red inserts on my wheels can be swapped out for the chrome ones (i have them too) in case it clashes with your color.

I also have Corey's 2010 Hemi XK struts/springs with RC lift spacers collecting dust in my yard. I'm sure he wouldn't mind them going to a legend such as yourself (i'll double check when he comes over this weekend for some work at tha shop). Then you'd just need to get a spacer or springs for the rear and you'll be set for a bit
With the holidays sneaking in and my YJ needing an new set of tires among other things I might not be ready for tires on the XK, since the ones I have are new. I saw a guy selling spacers on facebook for $100. I just need to see what my YJ will need to be finished because I need to drive that right now. Getting rid of the VW puts the wife in the XK for now. I also have either the yellow wire issue or need a new starter on the XK. I might just put a new starter in if I have to do all the work to get in there. Also waiting for this noise I hear to get worse so I can figure out whats failing. The rebuilt rear axle took 80% of the noise away but I still feel and hear a slight drive line whine. With all that I'm being pretty tight with my money right now. I can't wait for all this to play out so I can move forward.