I it was a pleasant 70 degrees today so I went home early so I could get this mod started. Here are some pics so you can see whats behind there

Ok so got the panel off like most the stuff on the XK it pops off with a little force. Next I decided to use the actual outlet from the inverter it self instead of putting another one in and connecting them some how. So I had to take the inverter apart to accomplish this.

Then I figured out the wires were not long enough to reach the panel and mount the outlet so I needed to extend them and of course I'm out of wire so to the store I go.
Extended Wiring, The blue wire you see is the wire I added. Not the best solder job but it will hold anyway.

Next I traced out the outlet on the panel and used my dremel to cut the shape out.

I screwed the outlet into the panel and mounted the inverter with velcro to the panel. This stuff is strong its actually ridiculous to try and pull apart.

Now the finished product

I ran the wires up the side of the center counsel tucking all the wires inside the counsel. I left the wires inside my dash for now it got late so I'll tie them in on the next nice day we have. It will have full time power regardless if the jeep is on or not.