Ok now for a video.

My wife got me a Kodak Zx3 sports cam for my birthday. It's pretty sweet and i'm sure i'll get some awesome skiing videos next winter. I couldn't find a good way to mount it to my bike helmet because its a bit awkward... so i made a make-shift bike mount. Well, the video sucks on the bike, its way to choppy and you're getting thrown around with the bike.

The reason im posting this is because it has a GREAT ending. You need to listen carefully to what I say.

And just a quick background. I have hydraulic brakes. My friend hit the brake when the front wheel was off for mounting it on his car.... well, that pushed the pistons out and made it damn near impossible for me to get my wheel back on. I basically forced it on since there was a group waiting. In doing so, the pads were touching the rotor and ANY brake pressure would practically lock up the front tire. Oh... and going back to my "motorcycle" riding days, i ALWAYS have my index finger on the brake- just like how I would always have 1 or 2 fingers on the clutch....

Now the fun:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCs7m5kYYxg