Well, the dude was a figure head and someone who with his name alone generated a lot of recruits. Maybe more important he was a huge financier for them. He used a lot of his own money the dude was filthy rich and country's paid him to stay away as well. I think as time passes we will see some change. He was the dude that brought the problems all over the globe. Most the terrorist are or were local staying in certain countries dealing with local fights. This dude brought it global and hopefully now his network will crumble. I know one thing he cannot be replaced. His following and reputation was from way back when it was Russia over there. So a broke terrorist is not an effective one. Without the money to pull the job off and support there family's when they die I think there recruitment will began to fade once the anger over his death fades. We might see a surge because of his death but I think it will fade fast especially because the money well will most likely dry up pretty quick. If you think his family will allow his money to continue to go to the movement well, its doubtful. IMO