Thread: Osama Bin laden is dead!!!!!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar

Thumbs up Osama Bin laden is dead!!!!!!

This sucker is toast baby!!!!

Not sure how everyone else will hear of or has heard of the news but I got the news in not a cool way. Let me paint this picture. I go to bed no big deal on the weekends my phone don't really ring to much family and others usually call my wifes phone for chit chat. So about 2330 my phone rings I don't sleep so well and I didn't take my sleeping pill either so I jump up like WTF I see its my mom. Oh crap I think something happen she barely calls me and never this late. I answer the phone and she goes in her Italian dramatic way kinda between tears and panic Italian moms ya know " I can't believe he's dead" My heart drops who's dead? then she says obama again now President what she talking about "mom who died" osama she spills out. Ah man I could of punched her in the face. My mom's husband just had a quadruple bypass and he actually died and they brought him back. My brother is sick as well and so is my uncle. So you can imagine how I felt when all she said was " I can't believe he's dead" anyway I'm up now and its to late to take a sleeping pill so I guess I can sleep tomorrow now
    Last edited by Sal-XK; 05-02-2011 at 12:02 AM.

Thread Information