Thread: Weekend Trail Ride in OR @ TSF ORV Park 5/27/11 thru 5/30/11 weekend

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar

Weekend Trail Ride in OR @ TSF ORV Park 5/27/11 thru 5/30/11 weekend

Hey all I run with Pacific Northwest 4x4's and there is the 3rd. Annual Memorial Day Camp/ Wheelin trip @ TSF ORV Park in OR and I will be there and it is Mid to full size rig friendly. Here is the link to the thread to give you more info and I have been to TSF before and had a blast. http://www.pnw4x4s.com/forum/index.php?topic=4473.0

If you would like to join us there & have some fun running trails let me know. Hopefully will be able to see some of you there.
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty WanderingTs's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I might be interested, but I can't seem to get to the link. I have also been unable to find a link to a site with a map that shows where in Oregon this is. I found maps showing the forest spread all over the state? Can you post the basic stuff like where, is this a official thing with an entry fee or just some guys meeting up to run?
    The best things in life can not be found on a map; they can only be found while Wandering.
    __________________________________________________ ___

2007 XK - 4.7L Flex Fuel // Rocky Road 2.25 lift // Rocky Road Super Sliders // Toyo Open Country 265/70R17 tires // 4xGuard Front Guard // 4xGuard Belly Guard // 4xGuard Matrix-HC with optional front hitch // Warn XD9000I hitch mounted winch // Graco Carseat for the Youngun

http://www.xk-forum.com/blog.php - The Wild(life) Side of Jeeping

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    This is the directions that were sent to me the last time I went there, (Also the person that wrote the directions were with me coming from Seattle area) Hope this helps;

Ok so you want to head out HWY 26 heading towards the coast. Take the Hwy 6 exit and head towards Tillamook. Stay on Hwy 6 , you'll pass a Shell station then Rogers camp, about five miles past rogers you'll see a sign on the right that reads Elk Creek camp Ground just past there is where you turn out on(left). There will be a sign posted that reads PNW 4x4s. the road is South Fork prison camp Rd. From there just follow the signs. Its really easy. if you need anymore directions call me. Not sure what freeway your going to be coming south on(I-5) I'm guessing. If so follow the signs that say Beaverton. If you have a GPS, type in Gales Creek(just pick anything in Gales Creek) and that will get you on Hwy 6 to the Shell station. You can buy your offroad permit there if you don't have one. from there your about 15 minutes away.

It is offical for the club & there is no fee just need to make sure that you have the trail sticker for OR. If you have any other questions please let me know. Hope to see some more Commanders out there
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Quote Originally Posted by pjmjr508 View Post
    Hey all I run with Pacific Northwest 4x4's and there is the 3rd. Annual Memorial Day Camp/ Wheelin trip @ TSF ORV Park in OR and I will be there and it is Mid to full size rig friendly. Here is the link to the thread to give you more info and I have been to TSF before and had a blast. http://www.pnw4x4s.com/forum/index.php?topic=4473.0

If you would like to join us there & have some fun running trails let me know. Hopefully will be able to see some of you there.
    Oh man I just missed out! Are you in the Portland area? I just bought my Jeep and would like to learn more about taking on some trails.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Thread Information