Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rock Sliders

Member Looking for Dirt bigmaninds's Avatar

Rock Sliders

These are my sliders I have had them for a while, they were made by Articulated Motion in Phoenix.

They are welded on no coming off anymore

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Nice thanks bro now I have something to go off of. Thanks again for posting the pictures

Senior Member Getting Dirty cico7's Avatar
    Have you bounced on them?
    From the bottom side I mean. They look good.

Yes I have hit them before on the bottom side, but on the tube side I don't think so because of the angle. The square tubing usually takes the blunt force.

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    How much did it cost to have these fabbed up?
    4.7L v8 QTII, Flowmaster Super 44, Jet Chip: Stage 1, Remote Start, 2.25" Rocky Road lift W/ shocks, .5" Rusty Off Road Strut Spacer, Midland CB Radio, PA Speaker,265/70/17 BFG Km2 Mud Terrain, XD Addict 17x9 Rims, Custom Roof Rack W/ 6 Off Road Lights, Custom Blue Lighting, Custom Front Bumper, Sony Head unit, Power Acoustic Amp, Alpine Type R Speakers (Waiting on Arrival), Upgraded Headlights Bulbs 3000K

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Man there's been a lot of rock slider discussion lately on multiple forums....

I'll have to see if i can find the time, but i may pull off my plastic rockers and take some measurements. I can probably make some solid CAD drawings to drop off at a local welder to have some nice rockers built. I bet it would be significantly cheaper if i put the time and effort in up front and then they just need to build to the print.

I want to say somewhere around 350 - 400. I did take the plastic piece out and that is where the square tubing went. They were awesome listening to everything I wanted on my sliders.

There are so many great products being fabbed up why can't someone mass produce them so we can buy through places like quadratech too...
    4.7L v8 QTII, Flowmaster Super 44, Jet Chip: Stage 1, Remote Start, 2.25" Rocky Road lift W/ shocks, .5" Rusty Off Road Strut Spacer, Midland CB Radio, PA Speaker,265/70/17 BFG Km2 Mud Terrain, XD Addict 17x9 Rims, Custom Roof Rack W/ 6 Off Road Lights, Custom Blue Lighting, Custom Front Bumper, Sony Head unit, Power Acoustic Amp, Alpine Type R Speakers (Waiting on Arrival), Upgraded Headlights Bulbs 3000K

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty El Cid's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon1024 View Post
    There are so many great products being fabbed up why can't someone mass produce them so we can buy through places like quadratech too...
    It isn't as easy as it might seem, I'm afraid. That said, we (4xGuard) have been in talks with Quadratec for a few years, and we had a very productive meeting with them recently at Moab. Time will tell.
    Mike
    2006 5.7L Limited, Inferno Red, QDII, and all goodies. Modified Superlift 4" lift-kit, B.F.G. 285/70R17 A/Ts (1.25" spacers), Aries tail-light guards, AVS ventvisors, KC Hilites off-road lights, and from 4xGuard: Belly Guard, Front Guard 4, Matrix brush guard with Receiver and Grill Hoop, Rear Diff Guard, Rear Guard 2, Rear Sliders, and Side Guards.

may I add at affordable prices.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information