Oil prices have been falling and yet gas prices remain high. The latest thing I heard was the rack prices paid by independent to purchase gas was way down but there not buying so there selling off there more expensive purchased gas. What a crock of bull ****, I watched one gas station change there prices twice in one day of course raising. Your telling me they got two deliveries of fuel that day one more expensive then the other I don't think so. They had there cheaper gas in the tanks and charges us the current rate before they even purchased that more expensive fuel. Now on the way down all of a sudden there charging us for the actual price they paid for the fuel in the tanks. The United States Attorney General is launching an investigation to see if fraud is being committed. Memos went out to dozens of federal agency which included the FBI and the FCC to look into futures traders and speculators in oil. I hope someone goes to jail. Also found out that even though oil companies are reporting record profits in the 30 billion dollar a year range and get this there still receiving big tax breaks. What a joke.