I've been hearing or reading about so much stupid stuff lately. I figured start a thread on it. Discuss stupid stuff thats posted or post stupid stuff you have heard or read about. This is stuff that someone is serious about but is just ridiculous.

The government is talking about getting rid of the gas tax!! Don't get to excited the plan is to install a device in every vehicle and charge you tax by the miles you drive. LOL I know its stupid whats the difference charge me by the gallon or charge me by the mile. Will they use said technology to track you? probably. They didn't say if the tax rate would be based on the type of vehicle you own but wouldn't put it pass them. I can see the ecco jerks getting there taxed removed for any vehicle getting 40+MPG. Will this ever happen probably not but someone still put it on paper. So if you drive on a county owned and maintained road that your property tax paid for Uncle Sam will tax you to drive on it. Take a state funded toll road you already paid for and pay to maintain and the feds will add there tax to that to. Depending on where you drive you could be getting triple taxed.