Anyone else enjoying cooking? I'm fortunate that both my wife and I do (when she's home..) and we have talked about in the future opening a restaurant/brew pub (I'm a homebrewer in case you missed that...)

So whats your specialty? What does your family/friends ask you to make when they come visit?

So far I've got tequila shrimp, shrimp pasta in a vodka cream sauce, and my ribs which are ever changing but always good. I think all three are good enough to be on my restaurant menu.. I feel like a yuppy but I kind of hate going out to restaurants anymore unless they are stupid expensive because in general I feel like I can prepare better meals than they do.. I only go out anymore for convenience or have to spend big bucks to be impressed.

Anyone else? Or am I really a food yuppy? Share your specials if you've got them. It doesn't have to be fancy, I'm still a sucker for a good grilled cheese, I feel like it's my kryptonite, I can't make right to save my life, along with meat loaf.. go figure.