So, I pull into the parking lot of my local 4x4 outlet. There are two Rubicons on steriods and a deisel F350 in the lot. The store windows are tinted so you can't see inside, but the parts counter overseas all of the lot. There were 5 guys behind the counter when I walked in, all talking about my Commander. I overheard them asking each other...."what's that? The new Liberty, Compass?".........as I approach the counter, one guy asks me and I say Commander. One guy says..."those are great for towing",.......so I'm thinking, cool. Then I ask for a tow strap and a shackel. As the guy heads towards the back, one of the guys spouts out...."is that in case you get stuck in the sand?" as they all chuckle. I look at him and say....."No, it's for when I get stuck on the parking stop in the mall lot". They all have a good laugh as I am straight faced and starting to get annoyed. The guys comes back with my parts and they all just walk away as I pay. One guy actually tries to make ammends and tells me he really likes my wheels (not the Commander tho, huh) and that it makes the Jeep look better. WTF? If it wasn't for the fact that I needed these items today, I would of said screw it and baught offline.

Rant over, please proceed to the back of the line.....Caleb