Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Holaday07 4.7 Garage

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty cabledog25's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 07JeepXK View Post
    F350?!?! I'd rather be cumming then stroking!! Ha
    X2

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    Decided to keep the XK for the wife. I will eventually trade my Altima in for a 1/2 ton truck. Just dont do enough towing to justify the big rig.

Updates on some of my junk:

tore appart the TJ and replaced all the steel armor with Aluminum

and finally got it back on the road

Still using the XK as a tow rig

And now that the TJ is done, I can get more done to the XK. Front springs have really started to sag, and the new tires rub
    2007 Jeep Commander: QTII, Leather, Sunroof, remote start, OEM Skid Plates, 2 in Daystar lift, 255.75.17 BFG Mud Terrains on Moabs, 1.25 " Spidertrax wheel spacers, 4x Guard front guard and Side Guards, Optima Red Top, Robbys half inch leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shocks, Pinch weld mod and trimming!

Senior Member Getting Dirty criket's Avatar
    That is a NICE looking TJ!!! I'm sure the XK looks killer towing the TJ, lol.
    SOLD - 2005 | WK | Khaki | 3.7 | QT1 | OME HD Front Struts | Rusty's 2" lift in Rear w/ Monroe load levelers (F150 version) | 265/70 Nitto Terra Grapplers | 17" Moabs | 1.5" wheel spacers | Pinch weld mod | Rear fender trim mod | 4xG Matrix w/ reciever hitch | 4xG Belly guard | SOLID Diff cover | Cobra CB radio | 4xG CB radio antenna mount

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 1USMC's Avatar
    Great Photos !!
    2010 Limited > 5.7 > Pearl Black > QDII > 4"¯ Superlift w-SSR > Bilstein HD Struts + 1/4" spacer > RCV cv Axles > JBA 6" Springs + Matt's 1/2" Spacer > BDS adj LCA > 285-65-18 Nitto Trail Grappler MT's > Moto Metal 951 > K&N CAI > Flowmaster 50 > 4xGuard-Front/Belly skids + Grill Hoop w/ Front Receiver + Rear Diff. Guard > PIIA 520 ATP > Front Camera > Steel Armadillo's Rear Bumper/Tire/ Blitz Carrier/Super Sliders +Secure Console > Dual Batteries > OBA > JKS Rear-JBA Front Discos > FlashPaq

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    Looks like you need to install the OME lift in your XK!!
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Thanks Guys!

Between the new 255.75.17s (which measure almost 33 inches mounted) and the front end sag I cant wheel the XK at all. Hell I can barely take it off a curb too fast and it gets into everything.

Can I just run the OME front springs?or do I need to get their struts too? I think the rear is fine as well, and I am putting in air bags for when I tow with it.

Appreciate any advice
    2007 Jeep Commander: QTII, Leather, Sunroof, remote start, OEM Skid Plates, 2 in Daystar lift, 255.75.17 BFG Mud Terrains on Moabs, 1.25 " Spidertrax wheel spacers, 4x Guard front guard and Side Guards, Optima Red Top, Robbys half inch leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shocks, Pinch weld mod and trimming!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    You can run just the springs. their struts are the same size as stock. Though if you have your original front struts, you may want to swap them out anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    You can run just the springs. their struts are the same size as stock. Though if you have your original front struts, you may want to swap them out anyway.
    Swapped them out less than 2 years ago. might be worth it though if the front end is already appart

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Holaday07 4.7 View Post
    Thanks Guys!

Between the new 255.75.17s (which measure almost 33 inches mounted) and the front end sag I cant wheel the XK at all. Hell I can barely take it off a curb too fast and it gets into everything.

Can I just run the OME front springs?or do I need to get their struts too? I think the rear is fine as well, and I am putting in air bags for when I tow with it.

Appreciate any advice
    What 255/75R17 tires do you have that measure 33 inches? A 255/75R17 is 32 inches tall
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Quote Originally Posted by 07JeepXK View Post
    What 255/75R17 tires do you have that measure 33 inches? A 255/75R17 is 32 inches tall
    Kenda Klever M/Ts. I have to admit I was a little shocked to say the least.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread Information