Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Holaday07 4.7 Garage

Senior Member Getting Dirty

I like them so far, one is completly done except for the non slip surface for the top. I just primered the one pictured. Cant wait to get these done before the next trail ride.
    2007 Jeep Commander: QTII, Leather, Sunroof, remote start, OEM Skid Plates, 2 in Daystar lift, 255.75.17 BFG Mud Terrains on Moabs, 1.25 " Spidertrax wheel spacers, 4x Guard front guard and Side Guards, Optima Red Top, Robbys half inch leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shocks, Pinch weld mod and trimming!

Senior Member Getting Dirty cico7's Avatar
    nice dude!

Thanks dude. I decided on a truck bed linner for the top to make it a safe step for the old lady and kid. I will finish painting this week, adn will post pics of the finished product
    2007 Jeep Commander: QTII, Leather, Sunroof, remote start, OEM Skid Plates, 2 in Daystar lift, 255.75.17 BFG Mud Terrains on Moabs, 1.25 " Spidertrax wheel spacers, 4x Guard front guard and Side Guards, Optima Red Top, Robbys half inch leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shocks, Pinch weld mod and trimming!

All said and done, got the sliders on for about a quarter of the cost. Saved just enough to replace the battery that died today. Anyways it was a fun project, and I am readt to get the belly guard and Tcase guard and be done

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    looks good man but, You're never done!!

Depends on when I buy my wrangler. Plan is the second week of Jan. (gotta wait for the commision check) I want to get the ARB roof tent and get preped for a mexico to Canada Dirt Every Day trip.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Nice!

I'm loving those sliders. Even my wife keeps reminding me every time she rides in the XK how much nicer they are than she expected.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    Looking great sir
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Nice!

I'm loving those sliders. Even my wife keeps reminding me every time she rides in the XK how much nicer they are than she expected.
    Mine is very pleased as well. She likes that they are kind of a step too

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty valpacer's Avatar
    Nice to see an engine bay just as dirty as mine. Fine work Sir!

Dave
    2007 WH Grand Cherokee CRD QDII - 3" Exhaust, GDE Flash Tune, CRDSTU Hybrid Lift & bash Plates, 4xGuard Rock Rails & Rear Sliders, Saguaro F&R Bars, Warn 9.5CTI-s, AEV Saverge Rims, 35" KM2's, Snorkel, Custom Rear Drawers, ARB Dual Compressor + On Board Air, BullyDog Monitor, Dual Optimas Front and Dual Rear Aux Batteries YouTube Vids

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information