Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Holaday07 4.7 Garage

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    at least your getting to the trails in style

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    Taking her back to SMORR on the 14th of next month for Jeep Stock. A buddy is putting the TJ on his trailer for the ride down, so the Commander will be running the greens and the night run. It will be fun to wheel in comfort again! No ac, bugs, and dust do not go very far with the wife. Hoping she will go for a new set of tires this week.
    2007 Jeep Commander: QTII, Leather, Sunroof, remote start, OEM Skid Plates, 2 in Daystar lift, 255.75.17 BFG Mud Terrains on Moabs, 1.25 " Spidertrax wheel spacers, 4x Guard front guard and Side Guards, Optima Red Top, Robbys half inch leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shocks, Pinch weld mod and trimming!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    All the looks you get on the trail when crank the AC and roll the windows up and still crawl up the ledge

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal-XK View Post
    All the looks you get on the trail when crank the AC and roll the windows up and still crawl up the ledge
    Yeah... and it's start'n to cool off. Heated-seats season is around the corner.

Welp, I ordered some new tires today...

http://www.kendatire.com/en/home/aut...klever-mt.aspx

It was only $560 for all 4 shipped to my door. Seem to get pretty decent reviews, but they were about $400.00 cheaper than every other option out there.

Pics when they show up
    2007 Jeep Commander: QTII, Leather, Sunroof, remote start, OEM Skid Plates, 2 in Daystar lift, 255.75.17 BFG Mud Terrains on Moabs, 1.25 " Spidertrax wheel spacers, 4x Guard front guard and Side Guards, Optima Red Top, Robbys half inch leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shocks, Pinch weld mod and trimming!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Never heard of them! Be sure to take some pics and give a quick review... throw up a thread in the wheel/tire section

Neither had I. After towing with it the other weekend, I decided that bald rubi takeoffs were no longer going to work for me. They seem beefy and have a good reputation in the truck and bike industry. Plus I am cheap b/c of the wedding in 3 weeks.

I will make sure to start a tread

New tires on!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    They look good man! how do they ride?

Sooooo much better than the BFGs.

Low road noise, smooth, and ballanced out well. They are a little bit bigger than the BFGs so I will be trimming more of the fenders.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information