Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Water Leak / Just do it your self

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Well I got my Jeep back last night finally. The rental car a jetta seriously, I drove the thing home walked in took my wifes keys and left with her car LOL. Well it seems that the water leak is fixed they cleaned up the other guys mess and put my boot on correctly. All the dealer guy knew was they found a spot where it was coming in from the A pillar big shock there man. So my guess is it was the TSB for the secondary door seal which is the first thing he said he fixed. I don't think this guy could fix a sandwich. It rained pretty hard and my floor board stayed dry so we will see how goes. Either way I don't think I will bring it back to the dealer. I don't like crappy work done even if it is free.

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    Glad you got it fixed. After you mentioning what a bad job they did in the first place I started wondering about the secondary door seal.

Senior Member Getting Dirty sean112280's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal-XK View Post
    My secondary door seal or what ever the TSB was for was fixed already. .
    Sal do you have a copy of this TSB? I don't know if mine has been repaired or not, but would like to check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by sean112280 View Post
    Sal do you have a copy of this TSB? I don't know if mine has been repaired or not, but would like to check it out.
    No I don't I think we have a thread here with a link to all the TSB's I'd find it but I'm on my phone.

Senior Member Getting Dirty superacerc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal-XK View Post
    Well I got my Jeep back last night finally. The rental car a jetta seriously
    Watch yourself here buddy lol. Even though you probably had the 2.5L Blender it's still a nice car (unless it was a new model one. If so I understand. The quality on the new ones went down and they got fat and ugly. I love my 07 jetta GLI right down to the leather wrapped F1 style Steering wheel.

Hope you stay dry. (if you were in TX you'd have no issues as it hasn't rained this year really)
    2007 Commander 4.7L, QTII, OEM Towing Option, tow hooks, 2"OME + 1/4" rusty's leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shks, Rear sway bar removed, 4xguard front skid, Offroad Unlimited Defender Roof Rack, Hella 500FF lights, 265/70/R17 BFG KM2 M/Ts 1.5" Rough Country Wheel Spacers
    http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...acerc-s-Garage

Quote Originally Posted by superacerc View Post
    Watch yourself here buddy lol. Even though you probably had the 2.5L Blender it's still a nice car (unless it was a new model one. If so I understand. The quality on the new ones went down and they got fat and ugly. I love my 07 jetta GLI right down to the leather wrapped F1 style Steering wheel.

Hope you stay dry. (if you were in TX you'd have no issues as it hasn't rained this year really)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information