I have been having a leak with my XK for a little while now. My passenger floor board collects water. I brought it in once and they said they fixed it. Well it didn't work. So I decided to pull things apart and find the leak my self. Well I found the entry point of the water to the cab and guessed it was the rubber grommet that all the wires come in from the door. I was going to fix it myself but my wife suggested show the dealer and let them fix it. I did that he said he fixed it with sealer and if I could leave my door closed for 24hrs. The next day I opened the door to see his work and holy crap it looked liked my 7 year old put sealer all over the place with his hands. And it still leaks. Well I should of fixed myself stupid me. Now I have to undo all his so called repair clean things up and fix it the right way. He did a such a bad job with all the sealer he used and it still leaks just stupid I grabbed the rubber piece and squeezed it and water came out just stupid. So the moral of the story is if you can fix it just do it your self no body will care about your stuff the way you do.