Thread: Lifted XK's Spotted

Senior Member Getting Dirty

Lifted XK's Spotted

This weekend was a very good weekend for spotting a few lifted Xk's in the area. On friday I pulled up next to a guy who put me to shame. He had the superlift and he was about 2.5 inches higher than me all the way around. And on top of it he had a Hemi . The guy was a tester for the superlift. He has the 2nd one ever made and has never had one problem with it. Then on saturday I passed another lifted Xk on the highway. He looked to have spacers only but still a good sight to see.
    4.7L v8 QTII, Flowmaster Super 44, Jet Chip: Stage 1, Remote Start, 2.25" Rocky Road lift W/ shocks, .5" Rusty Off Road Strut Spacer, Midland CB Radio, PA Speaker,265/70/17 BFG Km2 Mud Terrain, XD Addict 17x9 Rims, Custom Roof Rack W/ 6 Off Road Lights, Custom Blue Lighting, Custom Front Bumper, Sony Head unit, Power Acoustic Amp, Alpine Type R Speakers (Waiting on Arrival), Upgraded Headlights Bulbs 3000K

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Did you invite the SL'd guy to the forum??

I parked next to a stock XK as home depot today that had a college campus parking sticker on the window so figured it was a young guy... was hoping to run into the owner or maybe have a note on mine when i got back, but nothing.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    I've only ran into one other lifted XK besides meeting the dudes on here. I did invite him to the forum but I guess some people aren't forum types.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Last summer I saw a lifted black XK on base.. it was right after we got ours. I haven't seen him since but have been keeping my eye out.

No I didnt invite him but considering that he has the 2nd one of all time im sure he is floating around on one of the forums somewhere. As for the other one I saw I'm almost positive ive seen him on the forum. I have spotted around 5 or 6 lifted ones around me. 2 running a superlift but they might have been the same guy.
    4.7L v8 QTII, Flowmaster Super 44, Jet Chip: Stage 1, Remote Start, 2.25" Rocky Road lift W/ shocks, .5" Rusty Off Road Strut Spacer, Midland CB Radio, PA Speaker,265/70/17 BFG Km2 Mud Terrain, XD Addict 17x9 Rims, Custom Roof Rack W/ 6 Off Road Lights, Custom Blue Lighting, Custom Front Bumper, Sony Head unit, Power Acoustic Amp, Alpine Type R Speakers (Waiting on Arrival), Upgraded Headlights Bulbs 3000K

Senior Member Getting Dirty superacerc's Avatar
    It's funny how when someone sells one from the forum a new member will pop up (mainly on the old forum) and show some pics of the XK he wants to buy and everyone already knows who's it was and what it had on it. I've never seen another lifted one that wasn't someone from the forum that I knew (Gulf 550, and Strokez).
    2007 Commander 4.7L, QTII, OEM Towing Option, tow hooks, 2"OME + 1/4" rusty's leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shks, Rear sway bar removed, 4xguard front skid, Offroad Unlimited Defender Roof Rack, Hella 500FF lights, 265/70/R17 BFG KM2 M/Ts 1.5" Rough Country Wheel Spacers
    http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...acerc-s-Garage

Saw yet another lifted commander the other day. They seem to be popping up everywhere.

Thread Information