WK coming up the waterfall

Open diff Wrangler didn't make it up without Josh driving..

The next part I didn't get any good pics of anyone except our supermodded tail trail leader.. it wasn't too hard to get up anyways, but in his Jeep he just made look easy.

Then was a pretty big rock garden, which we actually crossed paths with one of the super modified groups. They were loving watching me traverse the garden.
This pic was taken by one of the super mod group and he emailed it to me, you can also see the other Jeep facing opposite of me..

After the rock garden it was pretty easy trail to the finish and then we headed back to the lodge for dinner and raffle. Once there the corporate skirt (thats what she called herself) passed out surveys for everyone to fill out. There was one for Jeep Jamboree and one for Jeep Corporate. Wende (Steve the trail leaders wife) had been commenting all day about how awesome the commander was and how amazingly well it did over everything we threw at it.. So she let Jeep know..

So the overall Jeep Jamboree experience was pretty much amazing. I knew going in that I would get some minor damage and that was all on me. I wanted to be up in a harder group than stock. So I did bang the skid plates several times, along with a nice hit on the 4x Guard Belly skid. I'll try to get some undercarriage carnage pics in the net few days and update here.. I did hit both stock plastic rocker guards and do some minor damage, but they are still holding tight. However I did have to duct tape the front air dam on the way back to the lodge after day two..

I have since just removed it all together, and I think I plan to just leave it off..

So the short version of all of this.. if you are thinking about doing a Jeep Jamboree, do it. I feel it was money well spent, the guides were awesome, the food was good. The prizes and goodies bags were great. They were well organized, I can't think of a single negative other than price, and looking back now that its over I think it was worth every penny. I don't think I've had a smile on my face for so many hours straight in my whole life.