Page 2 of 77 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Matt's Garage

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    Hey can you send me the pricing, and where to get these, I think I am going to go ahead and get them as well
    2007 Jeep Commander: QTII, Leather, Sunroof, remote start, OEM Skid Plates, 2 in Daystar lift, 255.75.17 BFG Mud Terrains on Moabs, 1.25 " Spidertrax wheel spacers, 4x Guard front guard and Side Guards, Optima Red Top, Robbys half inch leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shocks, Pinch weld mod and trimming!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Holaday07 4.7 View Post
    Hey can you send me the pricing, and where to get these, I think I am going to go ahead and get them as well
    Just click the parts link in my sig. You'll find them groped together with links and prices.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Check out Sal's links page. They're from jparts.com. total came to $330 shipped... ordered Friday morning and they showed up yesterday afternoon!

Edit; took me too long to respond on my phone. ... sal beat me

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    awesome thanks, I like the security of it over those damn plastic ones
    2007 Jeep Commander: QTII, Leather, Sunroof, remote start, OEM Skid Plates, 2 in Daystar lift, 255.75.17 BFG Mud Terrains on Moabs, 1.25 " Spidertrax wheel spacers, 4x Guard front guard and Side Guards, Optima Red Top, Robbys half inch leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shocks, Pinch weld mod and trimming!

Senior Member Getting Dirty CmmdrDan's Avatar
    Damn man Doing big things up there! How much did you get the matrix and front guard for?

Lets just say that ER NURSE gave me a good deal that I didn't want to pass up (even though i spent too much combined with the skid plates just now because i have a rule against putting "mods" on plastic... i bent the rules this time and will just pay it off in 2 months)

Putting the skids on tomorrow and the Matrix / front guard should be here Monday so I'll get that stuff on the following weekend. Then just need to find a way to mount those 9" lights on there and i'll be set!

Senior Member Getting Dirty 06blkhemi's Avatar
    Cool another Jersey dude!Looks sweet! Once I get my skid from 4xguard I'd like to head up to Rausch and hit a few blues and maybe a green here and there some time this summer ! I'm running stock size tires now,so I'll need the skid..
    06 Hemi Limited,black,QD2,elsd,loaded minus back up camera,OEM hitch with 7pin harness. RC 2"lift,BFG Rugged Terrains 265x70x17(31.7"),1 3/4" Rugged ridge wheel spacers(front), 4xguard Matrix Pushbar and Grill Hoop,4xguard rockrail/sliders,4xGuard 12 bolt diff guard,6"Hella 500 Black Magic Driving lights.

I'd love to check out those sliders you have... see a set in person. You have the OEM skids already?

I think im going to take a trip to the pines either Sunday or Monday of Memorial Day weekend if you're up for it.

Oh... and ahem...---> http://www.xk-forum.com/showthread.php/771-NJ-Members

Senior Member Getting Dirty 06blkhemi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt_ View Post
    I'd love to check out those sliders you have... see a set in person. You have the OEM skids already?

I think im going to take a trip to the pines either Sunday or Monday of Memorial Day weekend if you're up for it.

Oh... and ahem...---> http://www.xk-forum.com/showthread.php/771-NJ-Members
    Dont know about next week..I have the tank skid from the factory that's it though.The slider are real nice and solid. I havent had a chance to use them yet xcept on the snowbanks..I put them on before the winter and their showing no hint of rusting.
    06 Hemi Limited,black,QD2,elsd,loaded minus back up camera,OEM hitch with 7pin harness. RC 2"lift,BFG Rugged Terrains 265x70x17(31.7"),1 3/4" Rugged ridge wheel spacers(front), 4xguard Matrix Pushbar and Grill Hoop,4xguard rockrail/sliders,4xGuard 12 bolt diff guard,6"Hella 500 Black Magic Driving lights.

Does your tank skid have the threaded holes to mount the tcase skid? If not, its very thin sheet metal and won't work well as a skid plate .

Page 2 of 77 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread Information