Page 52 of 77 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: Matt's Garage

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 06JeepXKHEMI's Avatar
    Hahaha!! One of these days Matt Ill make a day trip out of it and come down. But Im afraid the Jeep wont be there, although Im sure I can find something for you to fix on the POS in my garage hahahaha.. how was the first night home?
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    First night home was good. Knock on wood, but so far this little girl is a good sleeper.

Good to hear man, as much as Im looking forward to having kids I do love my sleep!
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Quote Originally Posted by 06JeepXKHEMI View Post
    Good to hear man, as much as Im looking forward to having kids I do love my sleep!
    Oh i do too. When the time does come for you, just remember that the "no sleep" stage is temporary whereas the "help daddy wash/wax car" stage lasts a loooooot longer

hahaha yea I know that first hand, where do you think I learned everything from?!?! my pops had my out there when I was 10, changed motor mounts on my first Jeep at 12, but hey I got cold beer every time!

Took my sliders off today. I'm going to get a quote from a local welder to put some tubes on them, so they'll be a mix of SA and 4XG sliders. Depending on how much that'll cost will depends on if I actually sell them or not.

In the mean time.... I kind of like the "no slider" look (and im not doing any significant wheeling in the near future... Green's at most until I have sliders again).

Ordered some grip tape.... I have an idea that might turn out kind of neat (or be crappy and i'll have to re-do it )

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Core XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Ordered some grip tape.... I have an idea that might turn out kind of neat (or be crappy and i'll have to re-do it )
    Hope its not the great idea I thought of ...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    2010 Silver HEMI XK QTII

My Garage: http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...re-XK-s-Garage

Of course not man! I would never think of taking credit for your greatness

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Core XK's Avatar
    Just confirming

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    2010 Silver HEMI XK QTII

My Garage: http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...re-XK-s-Garage

Page 52 of 77 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread Information