Page 60 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast

Thread: Matt's Garage

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    If you find any deals on the 5100 adjustables let me know!
    2006 XK 4.7L QTII

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Core XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Sounds good man. I was hoping to see some black friday/cyber monday deals on JBA arms, OME springs or the 5100 struts to order some more parts.

Ill have to check with Jon to see when the bumper might be shipping so we can try to plan for a weekend. Maybe we'll do my suspension/bumper one weekend, and your rear suspension one weekend; then you take the front parts home, paint them and we do your front suspension another weekend?

.... Or i do the bumper the day it arrives and that's out of the equation lol
    Or do your suspension/bumper and I can take the parts home and paint them, and then we can do my suspension another weekend. If we do the rear and not the front its going to look so funny lol I should have my paint and bump stops next week. I will be painting the springs probably that week.

Any ETA on your bumper?
    2010 Silver HEMI XK QTII

My Garage: http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...re-XK-s-Garage

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    It won't look funny with just the rear done. Your front is already lifted. If your front was stock suspension and you were doing the rear it would look funny.
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Yeah but im going from oem springs and RC spacers to OME HD springs and RC spacer, and I think my front is already lower then rear but I could be wrong. I guess it wont be that bad.

Matt can you send me the link for rear rotors and pads. I guess we can do that since id rather take spacers off with you then a shop do them.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    2010 Silver HEMI XK QTII

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    I'll text you the part numbers. Adam got the step up from what I normally run but he hasn't installed them. I'll send you both numbers and let you decide which ones you want to try.

Also got an email from Jon. If things go well and he has time, he might be able to ship the bumper by the end of the week

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    I'll text you the part numbers. Adam got the step up from what I normally run but he hasn't installed them. I'll send you both numbers and let you decide which ones you want to try.

Also got an email from Jon. If things go well and he has time, he might be able to ship the bumper by the end of the week
    I got my paint today so I intend to paint the springs this weekend. Do you want me to mail you a can to paint the UCA's? lol

I am good for Sunday the 15th if that works for you? Saturday I am going to a christmas get together.

If we are going to jam in removing your suspension, installing your new, painting mine, and installing mine within the same day then I will hold off on ordering rear brakes :P
    2010 Silver HEMI XK QTII

Matt,

Just to clarify, you are currently running OME HD Springs, OME Struts, and a strut spacer up front to sit at your current height? and SL Springs in the rear?

As far as rear, if I put on OME HD Rear springs + my RC spacer it should be the same height as JUST having SL springs?
    2010 Silver HEMI XK QTII

Well it all depends on what shows up. Im working overtime this Friday and December 20th... so I told my boss im taking the 13 off (and maybe the 16th too).

I ordered all the parts for the MADLIFT (Matt's Adaptable Lift) setup yesterday. If everything comes in by the 12th I think I may just tear apart my suspension and get to work, knock it out Friday the 13th. If that works out, we can easily knock yours out that Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Core XK View Post
    Matt,

Just to clarify, you are currently running OME HD Springs, OME Struts, and a strut spacer up front to sit at your current height? and SL Springs in the rear?

As far as rear, if I put on OME HD Rear springs + my RC spacer it should be the same height as JUST having SL springs?
    Yup. You should sit just like I do now.

Well we can figure it all out next week. Wondering if I should order brakes. Decisions

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    2010 Silver HEMI XK QTII

Page 60 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast

Thread Information