Page 62 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast

Thread: Matt's Garage

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Gonna be a busy week!

Bumper will be here Tuesday and I may try putting it on Wednesday or Thursday. ... hoping my suspension parts come in too and I dont get called into work Friday meaning I can be done everything by Saturday (barring having to take the front apart again to adjust the height).... Needless to say im a bit anxious. If all works out ill really be enjoying the whiskey during Christmas!

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Take some notes and photos of the bumper install if you can and help me write a set of installation instructions. Feel free to call me if you have questions.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Will do!

Gonna be interesting, just my luck it feels like I pulled a muscle in my shoulder. ... nice injury to have the week I plan on doing A LOT of heavy lifting type work . It'll get done though!

Senior Member Getting Dirty lekmedm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Will do!

Gonna be interesting, just my luck it feels like I pulled a muscle in my shoulder. ... nice injury to have the week I plan on doing A LOT of heavy lifting type work . It'll get done though!
    Crappy install timing around the holidays. I'd love to help, but I won't be able to get away these next couple of weekends. The wife would KILL me!! LOL
    2007 Commander Overland / 4" SuperLift / 285/70R17 Cooper Discoverer ST Maxx / Rusty's adjustable rear UCAs / Carolina Driveline front drive shaft / Flashpaq / DRLs & Tilting Mirrors / Autolite Iridiums / Cobra 29LX Chrome LE CB & Firestik antenna / Rear fog lights / Mopar Grille Guard with HID driving lights
    "4 wheel drive does not mean 4 wheel stop!" -Lee Goldberg, WABC TV weatherman

Just tell her you're going shopping for her

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Core XK's Avatar
    Just tell her you're going shopping for her
    Matt has written a book on excuses to provide to the wife. He doesn't guarantee the reaction or success however.

Matt, I am available Sunday depending on what your situation is and if your up for my suspension swap. If not, we could always find a weekend in January that works for us both. I still have not painted my springs as its too cold I believe the paint is spraying all types of wrong.
    2010 Silver HEMI XK QTII

My Garage: http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...re-XK-s-Garage

Still waiting for the struts and UCA's... hoping they come this week

And that's a great book idea; i may have to publish it to make some more spending money!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Core XK's Avatar
    Yeah id prefer to do it on a Saturday so I can get it aligned Sunday but its no big deal if not.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    2010 Silver HEMI XK QTII

My Garage: http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...re-XK-s-Garage

That's why i wanna get it done ASAP. Starting January, through the end of February every Saturday i'm mentoring high-school kids (and have another Masters class starting up, on top of my normal work/dad duties). If those parts show up Friday i'll probably start tearing my jeep apart then and there lol

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    Still waiting for the struts and UCA's... hoping they come this week

And that's a great book idea; i may have to publish it to make some more spending money!
    I'm impatiently waiting as well. I have a week off staying Friday and want to get this stuff done! !
    2006 XK 4.7L QTII

Page 62 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast

Thread Information