Page 73 of 77 FirstFirst ... 23637172737475 ... LastLast

Thread: Matt's Garage

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    They sell an OEM replacement. If it works in the OEM arm, it should work in theirs as well, as with any OEM replacement balljoint.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty mrnavy2's Avatar
    Matt, how did it all work out?
    A Veteran, whether Active Duty, Retired, National Guard, of Reserves, is someone who, at one point in their lives, wrote a check payable to "The United States of America" for a amount of
    "up to and including my Life". That is Honor, and there are way to many people in the country who no longer understand it.

Put the new OEM arm and got it back together Friday... just in time to tear apart another XK suspension (Corey's) yesterday, which went A LOT smoother.

Just gotta find time to get to the shop and get it aligned. got it surprisingly close in my garage using some ancient tools lol

Thanks good. Glad everything work well. Time to get things straight and relax, with a beer. Happy New Years to u and your family.
    A Veteran, whether Active Duty, Retired, National Guard, of Reserves, is someone who, at one point in their lives, wrote a check payable to "The United States of America" for a amount of
    "up to and including my Life". That is Honor, and there are way to many people in the country who no longer understand it.

Thanks Steve. Happy New Years to you too.

We'll have to schedule MSMS soon

You bet.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 06JeepXKHEMI's Avatar
    Matt, what's the ride difference with the cut MD coils with Bilsteins to the OME HD?!? Just curious as those who bought the OME MD on an XK was not happy with how much slop there was

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

its definitely softer than the HD springs but cant really comment on ride quality until i get it aligned. Between the new UCAs and changing the passenger side LCA i know my camber & toe are way out which causes excessive steering slop. I do want to put my rear sway bar back on too.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Core XK's Avatar
    Even without an alignment I really like the ride quality and stiffness of the OME Lift, and I like how it is modified which makes me feel special. I am interested to see if it changes at all tomorrow once the alignment is done.
    2010 Silver HEMI XK QTII

My Garage: http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...re-XK-s-Garage

Get your own garage thread

...What did Kacie say when she saw it?

Page 73 of 77 FirstFirst ... 23637172737475 ... LastLast

Thread Information