I didn't get to many pictures I was grabbing my video camera more then anything. We had a great time and we had some carnage on the trails as well. Caleb had a rock slice his sidewall on bran new tires and he was aired down. I finally ripped a bracket off my running boards it took long but it happened. Nick peeled his diff cover a little bit I'm sure most of us scrapped are wheels up as well. I'm sure everyone with out skids has a scrapped up cross member as well LOL. I have some inspections to do and some work to figure out my total carnage for the weekend but mechanically everything is fine. The amount of attention we drew on the trails was rock star like hahahahah. One guy even said hey did you see that commander on daniel I was like ya bro that was us LOL. I think everyone of us got some remark made to us about our insanity or what they thought was insane to have commanders on those trails. Funny thing is I'm there all the time LOL so I started asking is this your first time here Ok I only have a few pics but here they are.