Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Tube Fender Flares

Senior Member Getting Dirty CmmdrDan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc in AZ View Post
    This may be a bit off-color... but....

Arguing on the forum is a lot like the special Olympics... even if you win.. guess what? You're still retarded.

I mean this in only a humorous way... I apologize in advance if you're offended, but I bet you'll laugh behind closed doors after you climb down off your soap box.
    Who's Alice? :shrug:

Haha. Doc you are a good sport. We, as Jeep Owners, like to **** with each other.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    I don't think anyone here is actually arguing or upset.... are they?

I'm sure not. I apologize if that's what it seemed like. I don't care if the pictures take another 2 weeks..... but if they do, ill be sure to crack a few [well intentioned] jokes.

Senior Member Getting Dirty Doc in AZ's Avatar
    at the risk of sounding arrogant...

i've been a mechanic on everything from volkswagens to blackhawks, i'm an maintenance engineer as well as having an IQ high enough to have MENSA welcome me with open arms... please don't think i'm being pushy, or that "what i say goes". with that said, i'm the biggest $H!T talker around. i'm not being a D!CK or anything, just teasing you guys. you have to take what i say with a grain of salt and laugh if you want.
    Stone Soup Metal Works, L.L.C.
    623.939.WELD
    5037 N. 54th Ave - Suite #5 85301
    Residential - Commercial - Automotive
    See our work on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by IamJEEP View Post
    Thats a cool tool you have there...

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    All of you can kiss my a** I saw the post count jump and got excited. Remember I know where to find all of you and Im on leave right now so I have the time as well.

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc in AZ View Post
    at the risk of sounding arrogant...

i've been a mechanic on everything from volkswagens to blackhawks, i'm an maintenance engineer as well as having an IQ high enough to have MENSA welcome me with open arms... please don't think i'm being pushy, or that "what i say goes". with that said, i'm the biggest $H!T talker around. i'm not being a D!CK or anything, just teasing you guys. you have to take what i say with a grain of salt and laugh if you want.
    I like your style Doc, I dont think this is a thin skinned group but I could be wrong. I still think you should have taken pictures before they left though. You do cool sh*t so hopefully I wil be able to swing by next time I am visiting the Old folks your State Attracts like ants to a bbq.

And you sound arrogant, but why not I dont even know what MENSA is but anything put into an acronym must be top secret lol
    2007 Jeep Commander: QTII, Leather, Sunroof, remote start, OEM Skid Plates, 2 in Daystar lift, 255.75.17 BFG Mud Terrains on Moabs, 1.25 " Spidertrax wheel spacers, 4x Guard front guard and Side Guards, Optima Red Top, Robbys half inch leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shocks, Pinch weld mod and trimming!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    I am going to be completely real I didn't know either what it ment until I looked it up. So if anyone else wants to know what it is here; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mensa_International
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    Hey as long as Doc doesn't cut off his ear, or get too crazy smart on us I think we can deal with a genious. It is cool that he followed his passion though, so I give the guy mad props for that.
    2007 Jeep Commander: QTII, Leather, Sunroof, remote start, OEM Skid Plates, 2 in Daystar lift, 255.75.17 BFG Mud Terrains on Moabs, 1.25 " Spidertrax wheel spacers, 4x Guard front guard and Side Guards, Optima Red Top, Robbys half inch leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shocks, Pinch weld mod and trimming!

Senior Member Getting Dirty Doc in AZ's Avatar
    I wish I had followed my passion... I like what I build but the off-road market is saturated with hacks in their garage driving prices down along with boat loads of off-shore garbage that sparkle. Most people cannot tell the difference between cost and quality until it's too late. And its impossible to compete against mass marketing. I like the challenge of design, actually I have no designs, even when I built the rear commander bumpers to go into production, I just started measuring and building. I've been building off road cars since 1998 and know my way around a tube Bender but enjoy doing a little bit of everything.

And those pictures I posted were honestly the best I got, it was like 9pm and I was at the end of a 40 Marathon from Thursday at 5am until friday at 9pm when I was bolting those on his rig... you guys are lucky that in my state of exhaustion I got any pix at all

And sal.... if you want some get some, bad enough take some, HUAH!
    Stone Soup Metal Works, L.L.C.
    623.939.WELD
    5037 N. 54th Ave - Suite #5 85301
    Residential - Commercial - Automotive
    See our work on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by IamJEEP View Post
    Thats a cool tool you have there...

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    I really do want to post the pictures but the internet here sucks! We just got back into camp and I am going to see if Huey's internet works better.
    Last edited by Knappster; 08-03-2011 at 05:34 AM.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Member Looking for Dirt txbajacommander's Avatar
    hey just remember, my XK is dark khaki also ...............so if you decide after all this you don't like them, just sayin'. LOL. I hope Doc will want to make more after these.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread Information