(Copied/Pasted from JeepForum since thats where the 2 other guys in WK's are members)
Omelet, ExtremeCreature, and myself all met up at Hungry Valley SRA in Gorman, CA yesterday.

They have a man made little 4x4 obstacle area where we played for a little bit and tried to prepare ExtremeCreature for what was about to come.

We also found out he was going to have some major tire damage if he didn't mod his rear pinch weld. So we of course had to take care of that before heading off to a real trail.

Omelet and I had talked about doing Miller Jeep Trail, which we'd both seen videos of, but didn't bother to research where it actually was.. I thought it was in Hungry Valley which we later found out was't the case. It was in the National Forest that surrounded HV. So we headed out to find it. We talked to a few people on the way hoping someone could give us some directions.. we were told it was at the top of the mountain road but that it was tight and so they gave me a funny look when I told them my Jeep already had scratches..

We made it to the top of the mountain and there was a group of JK's at the top. Turns out most people run it the other direction, but it is a two way trail. We waited around for a little bit (let my kids play for awhile..) and discuss what we want to do. We don't have enough time to drive all the way around to the "beginning" and do it the normal way since the trail itself takes about 4-5 hours.

We decide top down it is.. I'll lead, we put ExtremeCreature in the middle and Omelet and his sexy winch setup bring up the rear.