Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Ultimate Jeep Summit 2012 / MOAB UT / May 14 -17, 2012 (pre-event thread)

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky Mountain Canary View Post
    Hey pjmjr508

I would be very interested in taking your cabin of your hands how much per night?
    I would be coming by my self, kids will still be in school.
    RMC, It will be great to see you again!
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky Mountain Canary View Post
    Hey pjmjr508

I would be very interested in taking your cabin of your hands how much per night?
    I would be coming by my self, kids will still be in school.

Got your PM & will reply back thru that.
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty XK N00b's Avatar
    I have secured the week off and am looking into lodging reservations, I have a borrowed pop-up I can pull up if there aren't any available cabins.
    2008 Overland in Black
    Loaded, Leather, 5.7 Hemi QDII,
    All 3 MOPAR Skids, VEC, Tow Pkg., 2" Rough Country Lift, 1 1/4" Spidertrax spacers, 255/75/17 BFG M/T's, Flowmaster 50 series muffler

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by XK N00b View Post
    I have secured the week off and am looking into lodging reservations, I have a borrowed pop-up I can pull up if there aren't any available cabins.
    Cool, If you want to caravan up let me know. We will leave Sunday morning.

Are you coming by yourself or as a family?
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty XK N00b's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Knappster View Post
    Cool, If you want to caravan up let me know. We will leave Sunday morning.

Are you coming by yourself or as a family?
    Not sure if we're heading up Sunday or Monday yet. I will let you know as soon as I do. It'll be me, Vickie and Jax (20 months old). The older two kids still have school
    2008 Overland in Black
    Loaded, Leather, 5.7 Hemi QDII,
    All 3 MOPAR Skids, VEC, Tow Pkg., 2" Rough Country Lift, 1 1/4" Spidertrax spacers, 255/75/17 BFG M/T's, Flowmaster 50 series muffler

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty TrialByFire's Avatar
    It's getting close. I'm excited!
    '06 XK Limited, 5.7 Hemi, QDII, OME struts & HD springs, JBA UCAs, 285/70R17 BFG KM2, 4XGuard Sliders, 4XGuard Diff Guard, Fox 2.0 reservoir shocks, custom bumpers and Warn xi9000
    Wish list: SFA, in-dash Windows 8 PC
    http://www.fuelly.com/driver/Blade/commander

Senior Member Getting Dirty Adondo's Avatar
    Mom has been going through chemotherapy for the last month. For a while, I thought we'd have to cancel the trip, but mom's feeling pretty good and wants to go. (The cancer was found long after the plans and reservations were made)

So... we'll take off on Saturday the 12th, and get there sometime Monday the 14th. It's almost 900 miles, so I didn't want to make a drive-all-night marathon out of it, so we'll have the weekend to drive it.

I've checked ahead, there's a cancer center in Moab at the county hospital, and they've been called. The cancer center here will have a packet of records ready for us to take, so just in case...

I've been holding off posting anything in case things went to heck and the trip was dead. Fortunately, things are going okay. If this trip was three weeks ago, it wouldn't have happened. They put her on stuff to bring up the red cell count, so she's doing a lot better than this crap first started.
    Last edited by Adondo; 05-02-2012 at 03:22 PM.
    2006, 4.7L, QTII, Toyo Wild Country M/T 265/70R17 tires, Ultrasport 175 wheels, Rocky Road 2.25'' lift kit, HID off-road lighting, Surco 50x60 roof rack, Foxwing awning, Superchips performance programming.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    so sorry to hear about your mother & hope she feels better
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Senior Member Getting Dirty stites-xk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Adondo View Post
    Mom has been going through chemotherapy for the last month. For a while, I thought we'd have to cancel the trip, but mom's feeling pretty good and wants to go. (The cancer was found long after the plans and reservations were made)

So... we'll take off on Saturday the 12th, and get there sometime Monday the 14th. It's almost 900 miles, so I didn't want to make a drive-all-night marathon out of it, so we'll have the weekend to drive it.

I've checked ahead, there's a cancer center in Moab at the county hospital, and they've been called. The cancer center here will have a packet of records ready for us to take, so just in case...

I've been holding off posting anything in case things went to heck and the trip was dead. Fortunately, things are going okay. If this trip was three weeks ago, it wouldn't have happened. They put her on stuff to bring up the red cell count, so she's doing a lot better than this crap first started.
    Sorry to hear about your mom. You'll be in my prayers

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Adondo View Post

It will be nice to see you and your mom again, we are praying for a great trip for her.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread Information