Thread: Ultimate Jeep Summit 2012 / MOAB UT / May 14 -17, 2012 (pre-event thread)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member Getting Dirty HueyPilotVN's Avatar
    I talked with Annette at the campground, she is concerned about us even getting into the campground. She suggested unhooking and pulling the Stacker in with a Jeep. I tried that before and I think I slightly bent the carrier away from the rear door. I will probably have to stay at the Portal campground about 3 miles away. She said it is has a newer section for big rigs. She also said that her campground is downtown in congestion. Lee is calling now.

I think that there is a conspiricy going on here. They have a hot tub for the princess at the Portal campground...lol

Trial by Fire, Maybe we can convoy from Kansas, we will be coming thru there.

Doug, the owner called from the Portal and we have reservations for there. What sealed the deal for Lee is that they have a spring fed swimming pool for dogs....lol

Even better news, since we will only need one site instead of two it will cost about $250 for the 5 days instead of $500 for two sites
    Last edited by HueyPilotVN; 04-07-2012 at 10:46 AM.
    2007Jeep Green Limited
    4.7 Flex Fuel, Rocky Road 2.5" Lift on front, 4 inch Superlift coils on rear, Spidertrax 1.5" Spacers, Bridgestone 265/70/17
    Chrome Nerf Side Bars, K&N CAI, Flowmaster muffler, Aluminum Diamond Plate Locking Trunk installed
    Factory Roof Pod, Blue Ox Baseplate w/D-rings, "Get Lost 4X4" Front Bumper, T-Max 9000 winch, "Get Lost rear tire carrier, 30 gal second gas tank.
    Did anyone else read the fine print in the brochure and get a $500 rebate for being a Veteran?

Thread Information