Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread: Ultimate Jeep Summit 2012 / MOAB UT / May 14 -17, 2012 (pre-event thread)

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tymac View Post
    We are definately out. I turned in my letter of resignation at work for May 25th. I'm moving to Peoria.....Not to worry Jon.....Illinois. So I will be preparing for that move plus the kids are still in school for us as well. I won't even make it to Colorado this summer. I parted out my YJ in 1 week, but refuse to let go of my XK. Now I just hope the CCW bill passes in Illinois.

Anyway, if you have an extradition in town ring me up. Have a safe trip and talk to you once I get settled in. Btw, I found the WCCC shirts from last year and they shipped 5/9/12. Just hope they still fit everyone.
    Oh man not sure why you moved there but hope all is well. Don't hold your breath on the ccw passing that really is at odds with the normal police state that is IL. That's one state I can say for sure I hope to never live in again

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Here are some of the prize packages:

Swag Bag from Discount Tire

Cap from Superchips

Tee Shirt from Superchips

Cap from The Steel Armadillo

Secure Console from The Steel Armadillo
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Knappster
    Adondo
    TrialByFire
    RockyMountainCanary
    XK N00b

Anyone missing from the list?
    Last edited by Knappster; 05-12-2012 at 02:20 PM.
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty XK N00b's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Knappster View Post
    Knappster
    Adondo
    TrialByFire
    RockyMountainCanary
    XK N00b

Anyone missing from the list?
    Is Huey not attending?
    2008 Overland in Black
    Loaded, Leather, 5.7 Hemi QDII,
    All 3 MOPAR Skids, VEC, Tow Pkg., 2" Rough Country Lift, 1 1/4" Spidertrax spacers, 255/75/17 BFG M/T's, Flowmaster 50 series muffler

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by XK N00b View Post
    Is Huey not attending?
    Something came up back east that required his attention. Maybe next year.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Pulling out of the driveway right now, see you guys tonight or tomorrow.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty TrialByFire's Avatar
    Pulling out of the driveway right now, see you guys tonight or tomorrow.
    It' 4:00pm and we're 100 miles from Denver. It looks like it will be Monday morning before we make it in.
    '06 XK Limited, 5.7 Hemi, QDII, OME struts & HD springs, JBA UCAs, 285/70R17 BFG KM2, 4XGuard Sliders, 4XGuard Diff Guard, Fox 2.0 reservoir shocks, custom bumpers and Warn xi9000
    Wish list: SFA, in-dash Windows 8 PC
    http://www.fuelly.com/driver/Blade/commander

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TrialByFire View Post
    It' 4:00pm and we're 100 miles from Denver. It looks like it will be Monday morning before we make it in.
    I think there are only two of us here tonight. We will find something fun to do but do the listed trail when the rest show up, maybe since you have been here you can lead?

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty TrialByFire's Avatar
    I think there are only two of us here tonight. We will find something fun to do but do the listed trail when the rest show up, maybe since you have been here you can lead?
    We're in Grand Junction. I hope to be in Moab about 10:00am. See you soon!
    '06 XK Limited, 5.7 Hemi, QDII, OME struts & HD springs, JBA UCAs, 285/70R17 BFG KM2, 4XGuard Sliders, 4XGuard Diff Guard, Fox 2.0 reservoir shocks, custom bumpers and Warn xi9000
    Wish list: SFA, in-dash Windows 8 PC
    http://www.fuelly.com/driver/Blade/commander

Member Looking for Dirt redrockv8's Avatar
    Why does this end on the 13th? Where's the pics and stories? Did everyone forget their camera?

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread Information