Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Ultimate Jeep Summit 2012 / MOAB UT / May 14 -17, 2012 (pre-event thread)

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Okay, the dates are official, start putting them on your calander.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    Thank you sir! I am extremely excited for this!
    2007 Jeep Commander: QTII, Leather, Sunroof, remote start, OEM Skid Plates, 2 in Daystar lift, 255.75.17 BFG Mud Terrains on Moabs, 1.25 " Spidertrax wheel spacers, 4x Guard front guard and Side Guards, Optima Red Top, Robbys half inch leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shocks, Pinch weld mod and trimming!

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Holaday07 4.7 View Post
    Thank you sir! I am extremely excited for this!
    You are most welcome, I will announce the campground location within the next few days.

I am comparing six campgrounds for price and amenitites (if anyone has a special request let me know).
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Sounds good hopefully this is the one I get to make

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal-XK View Post
    Sounds good hopefully this is the one I get to make

Would be great to have the east coast part of our group to attend as well, it would be a blast.
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    Quote Originally Posted by pjmjr508 View Post
    Would be great to have the east coast part of our group to attend as well, it would be a blast.
    It would just hurt so much to break sooo far from home! My old man did Moab last year without me, they stayed at Arches @ Devils Garden, then moved to Dead Horse State Park for Canyon Lands. He said they were all basically the same, just pick whats close to where you want to wheel
    2007 Jeep Commander: QTII, Leather, Sunroof, remote start, OEM Skid Plates, 2 in Daystar lift, 255.75.17 BFG Mud Terrains on Moabs, 1.25 " Spidertrax wheel spacers, 4x Guard front guard and Side Guards, Optima Red Top, Robbys half inch leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shocks, Pinch weld mod and trimming!

Senior Member Getting Dirty ScorpionCrawler's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Holaday07 4.7 View Post
    It would just hurt so much to break sooo far from home! My old man did Moab last year without me, they stayed at Arches @ Devils Garden, then moved to Dead Horse State Park for Canyon Lands. He said they were all basically the same, just pick whats close to where you want to wheel
    Yes it does....
    We did Moab in 08 rented a house for a week. If you want to eliminate the worry of the break down. There are lots of places to rent Jeeps there.
    I got a modified wrangler for a day and took that on the trails instead. THis made my wife much happier, not the same but the XK returned without damage.
    What threw her over the edge was, entering a trail we passed a LR exiting the trail. The LR's windshield, and all the driver side glass was busted.

PS there's plenty of towing and 4 wheel drive shops in town......
    Last edited by ScorpionCrawler; 09-21-2011 at 11:38 AM. Reason: add

Let me tell you guys it is no fun having to go home and tell the wife you dented your Jeep on the trail. I've had to experience this twice already LMAO it makes for a tense ride home like when you were a kid going home knowing you were busted and were going to get it when you got home LOL ya like that

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal-XK View Post
    Let me tell you guys it is no fun having to go home and tell the wife you dented your Jeep on the trail. I've had to experience this twice already LMAO it makes for a tense ride home like when you were a kid going home knowing you were busted and were going to get it when you got home LOL ya like that
    I top you on this.
    My wife & son WERE in the jeep when I blew the halfshaft & had be towed up the remaining of the trail I was climbing & then leave the XK in OR for a week until I was able to come back to get it. 300 miles each way. I heard about it all the way back home and still do when I say i am going to OR lol. Plus when I was changing the tire I ended up putting a dent in the rear pass door from the high lift jack. Here about I am wrecking my jeep all the time. Alwell It's a jeep & it is ment to be wheeled lol
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

hahahah I get the your destroying your jeep all the time to and I just say its a JEEP

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread Information