Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Ultimate Jeep Summit 2012 / MOAB UT / May 14 -17, 2012 (pre-event thread)

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    I'm not trying to destroy it to be honest, but I am finding the limits of it and what needs to be up-graded to do what I want it to do.
    The same as you mine will end up as an exploration rig/DD & then will build up a trail rig. For now this is my only Jeep & need to get out on the trails.
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    MOAB is on my dream list of places to visit or what do they call that a bucket list or something.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    If I considered the risk of damage I would never go off road. In Colorado I tore off a coolant hose, a ground strap, lost power to my radio and got a flat tire.... It comes with the territory.

Moab is a Jeep town and can fix anything you break so don't let the fear of damage keep you from having the best trip of your life!
    Last edited by Knappster; 10-04-2011 at 11:35 AM.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    We will be pulling the Airstream (silver Slug) to Moab in May. My fiance may not be fully on board, but she has no choice on this one.
    2007 Jeep Commander: QTII, Leather, Sunroof, remote start, OEM Skid Plates, 2 in Daystar lift, 255.75.17 BFG Mud Terrains on Moabs, 1.25 " Spidertrax wheel spacers, 4x Guard front guard and Side Guards, Optima Red Top, Robbys half inch leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shocks, Pinch weld mod and trimming!

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Holaday07 4.7 View Post
    We will be pulling the Airstream (silver Slug) to Moab in May. My fiance may not be fully on board, but she has no choice on this one.
    Greet news! How long is the Airstream?
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

Senior Member Getting Dirty ScorpionCrawler's Avatar

Just some Moab pics

This place is on the top of my list of adventures we have been on.
    If you haven't gone... FIND A WAY!
    What better than with a group of XK/WK owners.

Name:  th_P1010319.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  4.4 KB

Name:  th_P1010067.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  5.2 KB

Name:  th_P1010085-1.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  3.0 KB

Name:  th_P1010291.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  4.3 KB

Name:  th_P1010292.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  4.3 KB
    Last edited by ScorpionCrawler; 09-22-2011 at 10:07 AM.

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Knappster View Post
    Greet news! How long is the Airstream?
    12 ft, but with the weight distribution hitch, it should ride alright out there.
    2007 Jeep Commander: QTII, Leather, Sunroof, remote start, OEM Skid Plates, 2 in Daystar lift, 255.75.17 BFG Mud Terrains on Moabs, 1.25 " Spidertrax wheel spacers, 4x Guard front guard and Side Guards, Optima Red Top, Robbys half inch leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shocks, Pinch weld mod and trimming!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty
    Is this different from national camp commander? And are we still holding 'Camp Commanders' or are they following a different name trend like the rest of the site?
    Last edited by AJeepZJ; 09-23-2011 at 10:24 AM.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    Is this different from national camp commander? And are we still holding 'Camp Commanders' or are they following a different name trend like the rest of the site?
    There are currently no plans to proceed with a National Camp Commander due to poor interest and high cost.

This event will replace West Coast Camp Commander (unless someone on the "other" forum wants to continue doing all the work (I don't want to do two events and I do most of the planning and arrangements).

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty
    I see... ok

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread Information