Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: XK owner stationed way up in Ft. Drum, NY

Cool XK owner stationed way up in Ft. Drum, NY

Hello everyone. I am a Soldier stationed up in Ft. Drum, NY. Im originally from the Chicagoland area. When i got back from my deployment in Afghanistan last year my wife let me spend some of the deployment savings on my 06 Hemi Limited XK. I love it! I hope this message finds everyone well.
    SPC Chris Kasperski
    12b Combat Engineer
    US ARMY

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the forum and more importantly, Thank you for your service.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Member Looking for Dirt CT-riverrat's Avatar
    Welcome! Hey if your new to that area, and like to fish, in Sept. go south about 40 miles, and fish the Salmon river in Pulaski. They get lake run King, and Coho salmon, as well as Brown and Steelhead trout.
    07 5.7L, loaded, QDII, RR 2.25lift, Spider trax 1.5", Weston bull bar

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Welcome to the forum.

And thanks for your service!

It does seem like the Commander is a popular vehicle amongst military

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty IamJEEP's Avatar
    Welcome and thank you.

Post pics when and if you can, we would love to see it (it never gets old looking at other XKs).
    ****Uwharrie Aprroved****
    2006 Commander Sport- 3.7L- 4X4*Inferno Red Crystal Pearl*Rocky Road 2.25" lift *"Limited" Color-Matched Rear Grab Handles*Mopar Hitch/Harness*4xGaurd Matrix w/Fogs*Rear Bumper Lights*Tinted Front Side Markers*MHT Fuel Hostage 17x8.5 +14ET*Nitto Terra Graplers 265/70/17*
    --------->My Garage<------------------

RAGE ROOF RACK MEMBER #2
    Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    Then I drove her hard for about 45 mins.

Senior Member Getting Dirty sean112280's Avatar
    Welcome from one soldier to another!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! i will definately post pics as soon as I am done recovering from back surgery (I got hurt in Afghanistan- IED's are no joke!). I do have to say though that my XK is without a doubt the best vehicle ive ever owned! i have never driven a vehicle that feels more capable, especially during our rough norther NY winters up here! This thing is a champ!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Just wait till you start mod'ing it!

Welcome. I will be stationed in your neck of the woods this summer on the other side of the border in Kingston, Ontario. Good luck with your recovery.
    Old: 2006 Base, 4.7L, QT-II
    New: 2010 Sport, 5.7L, QT-II, Front Tow Hooks, Tow Package and 7 pin Mopar Harness ( Spliced 4 pin into harness), Mopar Skid Plates

Its pretty up here at this time of the year, wookie. But the winters are pretty tough if you are not used to it. Im from Chicago orignally so I'm pretty used to it. Im definately glad to have my XK now. This next winter is gunna be just a little more easier now!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information