I do not know how many of you have heard of Dave Ramsey, he has a financial show on talk radio and a web site on money matters. Anyway several months ago my wife & I attended one of his Financial Peace Universities (FPU) and I cannot begin to tell you how it has reshaped our finances. He has 13 baby steps to rebuilding your finances and they have really helped us to get control of our spending, debt and savings.

The largest, most exciting event on personal finance is coming to Phoenix on Thursday, September 23, 2010 and you don't want to miss it! Join Dave as he proves that, no matter what those "other guys" say, finances don't have to be complex and complicated. Come, laugh, learn, and prosper!

If you are in the area and cannot afford the time and money I strongly suggest you listen to this guy. If you are not local then you can search Dave Ramsey on the web and find an event near you or see what local radio station carries his program.

It Will Entertain You

The LIVE Event is full of powerful information from America's trusted source for financial straight-talk...Dave Ramsey. It's entertaining!

You will laugh out loud as you learn along with thousands of people:

• What it takes to get out of debt
• How to spend your money with a purpose
• Keys to saving money like never before
• How to invest with confidence
• And so much more!

It Will Motivate You

If you've heard Dave on the radio, then you know his philosophy and his energy. BUT you haven't REALLY experienced Dave until you've seen him face-to-face, live in action!
Dave says, "If you really want to get out of debt, you've gotta get MAD. You've gotta get wired up and fired up. You've gotta sell so much stuff, the kids think they're next." We see it every single event. People come to the event depressed and beaten down by debt, but they leave with hope and determination to eliminate it.

Experience it all for yourself by attending Dave Ramsey's LIVE Event.

Ticket prices start at $39.00