About 5 miles after I hit the highway back to Moab after our last (hard) run, the ESP/BAS warning light came on along with the traction control light. I couldn't feel anything different on the drive back into town, but after doing some tight turns at low speed (4-hi) it seemed like the ELSD were locked. I ended up disconnecting the ELSD connectors from the front and rear diffs (and got the CHECK 4WD SYSTEM error of course) and drove down the highway again for a mile or so and the ESP/BAS warning went off. It came back on the next day and stayed on for the 380-mile drive back from Moab. It seems like the ELSD has quit working altogether (I can't hear the whirring noise when the diffs lock when I go into 4LO the way I could before and the ratchet sound in hard turns is gone). Are they totally electronic (i.e. solenoids), or do they also use air/vacuum? I checked most of the fuses but a lot of them are only identified by acronyms (none of which was ELSD) and all look good. Can one of you mechanics point me in the right direction?