If your waiting for the punch line or the I got you J/K there isn't one. I'm seriously considering selling my jeep. This will be along post so I can put where my thoughts are in perspective and get some real feed back from you guys. I have been struggling with this thought for over a month now. I've had countless pro and con discussions with the wife about it trying to figure out my best options. I've researched the crap out of this and right now I'm leaning towards selling. Last week I even put out a feeler ad to see what kind of bites I could get. In one day I got several replies then took my ad down because I was just feeling out the market. It started a month ago for reasons I will keep to myself then I drove my friends 2010 unlimited around for a little bit that didn't help any either I loved it. And to answer my question and some others who along with me jumped on dude who talked about the MPG on the wrangler being much better well he was correct which shocked the crap out of me. The one I drove had the 17' wheels and bigger tires and around town I got no problem 19MPG with the hard top and doors on my friend said all highway time he gets into the 20's MPG no problem. So now my brain started thinking and smoke started to come out of my ears what if. There's only really one part left for me to bolt onto my jeep and thats rock rails. My jeep is just about done except for odd and ends to do to it and if I did fulfill my mod\dream list I would never ever get any of my money back on this project. So hear is the thought right now low ball offers will pay my jeep off for me and fair blue book will give me 2k to put down on something new. Something new being a JKU of course I do need a jeep. The biggest pro's so far for me is a blank canvas, Factory warranty, insane resale value, better MPG, Cheaper parts (OEM and After market) Same payment I have now and of course the solid front axle. To be honest I never thought I would be off road as much as I am now when I bought my jeep. I've also said if I ever reach my limit with this jeep I would consider selling it. Con's are so far for me I love my jeep, Mods are about over for me You can only get so crazy with a commander before people question your sanity and taking my doors off pretty much made every one think I'm a crack head. I would still stay on this forum and live threw you guys so thats not a con for me. So this is were I sit prepared to slap the ad's up and sell my jeep. Before you all start on the wife this had nothing to do with here. One comment she did make one day was "you're trying to make it look like a wrangler so just go buy one" LOL I will say I am a get bored quickly kinda a guy though which could be something to do with my thought process. I'm about 90% sure I will sell my Jeep and go get a 2011 unlimited pretty bare bones for a blank canvas. I'm interested to hear feed back on my thoughts here. Am I missing a pro or con for or against doing this. I do value most the opinions of this forum and I waited so long to post this was I wanted to be sure this wasn't a spur of the moment thing that I would get over in a day or two. Oh I don't want a 2012 even with the new engine so telling me to wait for that I've already thought about it and have my reasons. I've researched the crap out the JK the last 4 days. Not sure if this decision is shocking to some or maybe you saw it coming LOL but I need help so lets hear the feedback.

Oh I'm sure people will be curious about what I listed the Jeep for with my feeler ad I put it on for $18,000 as is including all the mods and parts I bolted on.