• Hi-EndJeeps.com

1 5.26%
  • MallCrawlers.com

2 10.53%
  • TheOtherJeep.com

5 26.32%
  • GroceryGetter4x4.com

5 26.32%
  • WK-Forum.com (with re-direct to another)

2 10.53%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Possible Forum Names

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty IamJEEP's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cico7 View Post
    Hey, I added LMCAO off with urban dictionary and it's posted on there now.
    Lol, seriously? Link it for me Don.
    ****Uwharrie Aprroved****
    2006 Commander Sport- 3.7L- 4X4*Inferno Red Crystal Pearl*Rocky Road 2.25" lift *"Limited" Color-Matched Rear Grab Handles*Mopar Hitch/Harness*4xGaurd Matrix w/Fogs*Rear Bumper Lights*Tinted Front Side Markers*MHT Fuel Hostage 17x8.5 +14ET*Nitto Terra Graplers 265/70/17*
    --------->My Garage<------------------

RAGE ROOF RACK MEMBER #2
    Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    Then I drove her hard for about 45 mins.

Senior Member Getting Dirty cico7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IamJEEP View Post
    Lol, seriously? Link it for me Don.
    LMCAO

Senior Member Getting Dirty Adondo's Avatar
    Considering the attitude of a lot of Wrangler owners, maybe it should be...

"the-other-jeeps.com''

or

''they-are-still-jeeps.com
    2006, 4.7L, QTII, Toyo Wild Country M/T 265/70R17 tires, Ultrasport 175 wheels, Rocky Road 2.25'' lift kit, HID off-road lighting, Surco 50x60 roof rack, Foxwing awning, Superchips performance programming.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cico7 View Post
    before you get into a name change, think about how search engines work and the description in the header, not just forum name.
    The name isnt as important as how someone finds it. Search terms.

If you do a name change, you could have trouble linking old searches. You might want to tie other names into this for the purpose of
    search words.
    So are you saying that XK-Forum.com should always be the main domain in the background if the name is changes and then link the other domains to xk-forum.com?
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Senior Member Getting Dirty CmmdrDan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt_ View Post
    Hahaha. My friends and I register for truck shows under the name Grocery Getter 4x4. It always gets some good laughs.
    And where did you get this name my good sir.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CmmdrDan View Post
    And where did you get this name my good sir.
    Yes, thank you! Its been a hit at the cruise nights thus far!

Senior Member Getting Dirty cico7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Knappster View Post
    So are you saying that XK-Forum.com should always be the main domain in the background if the name is changes and then link the other domains to xk-forum.com?
    Leave the address the same, you can name it anything you want, but folks are not looking at XK when searching, they are searching jeeps.

name="keywords"content="The Front Page, vBulletin 4.0, CMS"/>

<metaname="description"content="vBulletin 4.0 Publishing Suite with CMS"/>

as opposed to

<metaname="keywords"content="jeep,jk,wrangler,jkforum,jk-forum,jkforum.com,rubicon,sahara,unlimited,x,bulle tin,board,forum,information,community,2007,2008,20 09,Jewel,Kilcher"/>

<metaname="description"content="JK-Forum.com is the ultimate Jeep JK Wrangler bulletin board forum on the web. Here, you will find all the information you are looking for regarding the newly redesigned 2007-Up Jeep JK Wrangler and aftermarket products being made for it including suspension lift kits, bumpers, tires and more. Here, you will also find a wonderful community of fellow Jeep JK Wrangler owners that you can be a part of. If you are looking for Jewel Kilcher, her forum no longer exists."/>

The first is the keyword statement from this forum and the 2nd is from jk-forum.com

search jeep forum

Speaking of jeep forum: The title starts with Jeep Forum
    <

title>Jeep Forum - Jeep Enthusiast Networktitle><metaname='keywords'content='Jeep, forum, jeeps, topless, reviews, jeep pictures, jeeps for sale, jeep parts, 4x4, off road, winch, tires, lift, softtop, hardtop, trails, Wrangler, Grand Cherokee, Liberty, Commander, Rubicon, Compass, CJ, MJ, XJ, TJ, YJ, DJ,ZJ, WJ, JK, jeep parts, jeep wrangler, jeeps, jeep chicago, jeep los angeles, jeep houston, jeep new york, jeep detroit, atlanta jeep, links, articles'/><metaname='description'content='Jeep Resource For Articles, Classifieds, Events, Forum, JeepSpace, Gallery, Reviews, Videos, Groups, Blogs, Wrangler Grand Cherokee Liberty CJ MJ XJ TJ YJ DJZJ WJ'/>

<metaproperty="fb:app_id"content=""/>

<

metaproperty="og:site_name"content="XK-Forum / The Ultimate Jeep Commander"/>

<

metaproperty="og:description"content="vBulletin 4.0 Publishing Suite with CMS"/>

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Also google charges money to get moved up in the search ranking quicker. You can also pay to be moved ahead of other sites when the criteria you state is searched for. I have some google bucks left over I will see when the changes are made if I can use them on the forum, now I just have to see where I put the darn card they sent me LOL

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty IamJEEP's Avatar
    I say leave the name the same..........This site started out as XK orientated(sp?) and we are just looking to expand to the WK guys. Whatever needs to be changed for the search feature to work in our favor, do that. My $0.02.
    ****Uwharrie Aprroved****
    2006 Commander Sport- 3.7L- 4X4*Inferno Red Crystal Pearl*Rocky Road 2.25" lift *"Limited" Color-Matched Rear Grab Handles*Mopar Hitch/Harness*4xGaurd Matrix w/Fogs*Rear Bumper Lights*Tinted Front Side Markers*MHT Fuel Hostage 17x8.5 +14ET*Nitto Terra Graplers 265/70/17*
    --------->My Garage<------------------

RAGE ROOF RACK MEMBER #2
    Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    Then I drove her hard for about 45 mins.

Senior Member Getting Dirty ped4599's Avatar
    Im my opinion, I would just keep the XK forum as it is and just have the WK join in....or have the WK as another domain and just link the two. It goes back to my origional comment about this. There are lots of jeep forums out there that include all types of jeep. There are very few forums that are meant just for the XK, which is why we are all here.
    2010 Black LIMITED HEMI, Quadra DRIVE II, 2.25 inch RR lift, Off road tires (in garage) MAXXIS 265/70-17 on RUBI rims, 1.5 inch Spydertrax spacers, 4xguard: EVERYTHING I CAN GET MY HANDS ON! ROLA roof rack, RUGGED RIDGE 8500 synthetic winch, and a car seat with a CUTE backseat driver.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information