Thread: Springfield Armory

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Lifetime Member Getting Dirty IamJEEP's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hoaxci5 View Post
    If you love the outdoors CA is great.
    If you love guns CA sucks.

I love the outdoors more than guns, but guns is next on the list, so CA isn't my first choice. I would say of all the places I've lived and visited though that CA is pretty high on the outdoors list.

I can't speak from true experience, but I'd imagine .40 vs .45 as far is accuracy isn't much of a difference given the shooter is capable. And if you are talking personal protection it's even less of an issue since most personal protection issues are at ranges less than 20 feet (from what I've heard..) Thankfully I don't know that for a fact.

This is what I'm refering to and I as well do not have personal experience with this situation, thankfully. Just want to be prepared for it if I am.
    ****Uwharrie Aprroved****
    2006 Commander Sport- 3.7L- 4X4*Inferno Red Crystal Pearl*Rocky Road 2.25" lift *"Limited" Color-Matched Rear Grab Handles*Mopar Hitch/Harness*4xGaurd Matrix w/Fogs*Rear Bumper Lights*Tinted Front Side Markers*MHT Fuel Hostage 17x8.5 +14ET*Nitto Terra Graplers 265/70/17*
    --------->My Garage<------------------

RAGE ROOF RACK MEMBER #2
    Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    Then I drove her hard for about 45 mins.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty IamJEEP's Avatar
    I looked/shopped around online last night and DID find the XD .40 and .45 at around $500. I must of been looking in the wrong area or something. I also have been looking at just about every make/model out there so maybe I got my $$$ mixed up with a different brand. So far the XD anf the Glock are on my top list. Do you guys have any other suggestion in my $500 price range I should consider?
    ****Uwharrie Aprroved****
    2006 Commander Sport- 3.7L- 4X4*Inferno Red Crystal Pearl*Rocky Road 2.25" lift *"Limited" Color-Matched Rear Grab Handles*Mopar Hitch/Harness*4xGaurd Matrix w/Fogs*Rear Bumper Lights*Tinted Front Side Markers*MHT Fuel Hostage 17x8.5 +14ET*Nitto Terra Graplers 265/70/17*
    --------->My Garage<------------------

RAGE ROOF RACK MEMBER #2
    Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    Then I drove her hard for about 45 mins.

Thread Information