Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Springfield Armory

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    That should be a lot of fun to handle so many different type of firearms. If you look thru my FB pic's you will see the ones my brother brought out when went to play, he served as a Marine & he has a lot of very nice firearms to play with.

Have fun but also keep aware of the ones that feel the best while firing, this will help you know which is best suited for you
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty IamJEEP's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pjmjr508 View Post
    That should be a lot of fun to handle so many different type of firearms. If you look thru my FB pic's you will see the ones my brother brought out when went to play, he served as a Marine & he has a lot of very nice firearms to play with.

Have fun but also keep aware of the ones that feel the best while firing, this will help you know which is best suited for you

Yeah bro, I'm excited... I'm going to consentrate on the pistols as that is my primary focus right now. That doesn't mean that I won't be behind the big boys wasting some ammo, LOL...
    ****Uwharrie Aprroved****
    2006 Commander Sport- 3.7L- 4X4*Inferno Red Crystal Pearl*Rocky Road 2.25" lift *"Limited" Color-Matched Rear Grab Handles*Mopar Hitch/Harness*4xGaurd Matrix w/Fogs*Rear Bumper Lights*Tinted Front Side Markers*MHT Fuel Hostage 17x8.5 +14ET*Nitto Terra Graplers 265/70/17*
    --------->My Garage<------------------

RAGE ROOF RACK MEMBER #2
    Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    Then I drove her hard for about 45 mins.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Tymac's Avatar
    Took 2 of my 9mm's to Colorado and (3) .22 rifles and never fired 1 shot. How sad is that?

The gun club I'm a member of is having a tactical shoot next month to raise money for a fallen officer's family. He was KIA 2 months ago. Currently, only active officers can participate, but I'm pushing to have a civilian class added or at least let the PD's have 2 civilian spots each. It'll raise more money and get a decent shooter on our local department's team.

Quote Originally Posted by pjmjr508 View Post

Check it out---->Range Report posts 19, 20
    2006 Commander Sport- 3.7L- 4X4*Inferno Red Crystal Pearl*Rocky Road 2.25" lift *"Limited" Color-Matched Rear Grab Handles*Mopar Hitch/Harness*4xGaurd Matrix w/Fogs*Rear Bumper Lights*Tinted Front Side Markers*MHT Fuel Hostage 17x8.5 +14ET*Nitto Terra Graplers 265/70/17*

RAGE ROOF RACK MEMBER #2

Thanks for the info sir
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Just to chime in... I carry a 9mm XDm 3.8. Love the gun but thinkin of swapping to a 1911 .45 for cc as its thinner.
    2010 Black WK, Tint and Only 1.5" spidertrax spacer so far waiting on the OME HD lift

http://www.DJ-CZ.co (just a hobby)

Quote Originally Posted by CoreyZ View Post
    Just to chime in... I carry a 9mm XDm 3.8. Love the gun but thinkin of swapping to a 1911 .45 for cc as its thinner.
    Yes, it is thinner but heavier and longer. I'm not so sure it will be "comfortable" to carry such a big pistol.

RAGE ROOF RACK MEMBER #2

I have the Springfield 1911 45 yes Thinner & slightly heavier but not longer. mine is the 4" carry version so I do like carring that one alot.
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

The SA is just so damn uncomfortable in my back kidney lol....
    2010 Black WK, Tint and Only 1.5" spidertrax spacer so far waiting on the OME HD lift

http://www.DJ-CZ.co (just a hobby)

Senior Member Getting Dirty NeilSmith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Im looking at getting one of the mini 1911s to carry, like a Colt Defender . The XD is great but I may go a little smaller. It still will be a .45 of course.
    '07 Commander 3.7 V6
    2" Rough Country Lift with Vision Warriors and Goodyear Duratracs 245/75R17
    BajaRack Mega-Mule with KC Daylighters
    http://s624.photobucket.com/albums/t...cpZZ1QQtppZZ20

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread Information