Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Springfield Armory

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty IamJEEP's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cico7 View Post
    I go to the Ohio gun collectors show, they have makes it a bit more affordable .
    I think the stuff is cheaper without serial numbers.
    Yeah we have a ton of those special non serial # weapons around here. No way do i want one of those, who knows what those have been involved in.
    ****Uwharrie Aprroved****
    2006 Commander Sport- 3.7L- 4X4*Inferno Red Crystal Pearl*Rocky Road 2.25" lift *"Limited" Color-Matched Rear Grab Handles*Mopar Hitch/Harness*4xGaurd Matrix w/Fogs*Rear Bumper Lights*Tinted Front Side Markers*MHT Fuel Hostage 17x8.5 +14ET*Nitto Terra Graplers 265/70/17*
    --------->My Garage<------------------

RAGE ROOF RACK MEMBER #2
    Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    Then I drove her hard for about 45 mins.

Quote Originally Posted by Knappster View Post
    I made this it's own thread in the proper section.
    Thank you sir for your services.
    2006 Commander Sport- 3.7L- 4X4*Inferno Red Crystal Pearl*Rocky Road 2.25" lift *"Limited" Color-Matched Rear Grab Handles*Mopar Hitch/Harness*4xGaurd Matrix w/Fogs*Rear Bumper Lights*Tinted Front Side Markers*MHT Fuel Hostage 17x8.5 +14ET*Nitto Terra Graplers 265/70/17*

RAGE ROOF RACK MEMBER #2

Senior Member Getting Dirty hoaxci5's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IamJEEP View Post
    I will have to check that site out, thanks. Im glad i am in a state that allows CCWs.
    Yea hopefully next June/July we will be out of this nanny state. I have a love hate relationship with CA. But gun control issues trump a lot of the love here.

Quote Originally Posted by NeilSmith View Post
    you can get em all day for $500ish new at a shop and in the low $400s used. i got mine at a show in Richmond.
    I must be looking in the wrong shops, cause i swear i have not seen a new one for less than seven bills.

RAGE ROOF RACK MEMBER #2

Quote Originally Posted by hoaxci5 View Post
    Yea hopefully next June/July we will be out of this nanny state. I have a love hate relationship with CA. But gun control issues trump a lot of the love here.
    I have never been to cali, honestly i will not regret it if i never do. But, if i do go it'll be to either san fran or north cali.

RAGE ROOF RACK MEMBER #2

Im stuck in my choice between a .40 & .45 cal. Do either one of those have a better accuracy than the other?

RAGE ROOF RACK MEMBER #2

Senior Member Getting Dirty hoaxci5's Avatar
    If you love the outdoors CA is great.
    If you love guns CA sucks.

I love the outdoors more than guns, but guns is next on the list, so CA isn't my first choice. I would say of all the places I've lived and visited though that CA is pretty high on the outdoors list.

I can't speak from true experience, but I'd imagine .40 vs .45 as far is accuracy isn't much of a difference given the shooter is capable. And if you are talking personal protection it's even less of an issue since most personal protection issues are at ranges less than 20 feet (from what I've heard..) Thankfully I don't know that for a fact.

Senior Member Getting Dirty cico7's Avatar
    Yeah we have a ton of those special non serial # weapons around here. No way do i want one of those, who knows what those have been involved in.
    My comment about no serial numbers was in jest. You can't get a gun like that at the shows
    Well I suppose you could get one, but that wasn't the point. I say this as someone opted to delete my comment.
    I am with Caleb, I don't want something that could get me into more hot water....
    But the gun shows do offer some lower prices.

Senior Member Getting Dirty cico7's Avatar
    Im stuck in my choice between a .40 & .45 cal. Do either one of those have a better accuracy than the other?
    Based on hoaxci5's comment and my limited experience, consider cost and availability of ammo when making that decision.

Senior Member Getting Dirty HueyPilotVN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cico7 View Post
    My comment about no serial numbers was in jest. You can't get a gun like that at the shows
    Well I suppose you could get one, but that wasn't the point. I say this as someone opted to delete my comment.
    I am with Caleb, I don't want something that could get me into more hot water....
    But the gun shows do offer some lower prices.
    Don,

Are you getting into trouble again. Guess I will have to go back to calling you Psycho again. I think sometimes your sense of humor is just a little too subtle for the Internet......lol
    2007Jeep Green Limited
    4.7 Flex Fuel, Rocky Road 2.5" Lift on front, 4 inch Superlift coils on rear, Spidertrax 1.5" Spacers, Bridgestone 265/70/17
    Chrome Nerf Side Bars, K&N CAI, Flowmaster muffler, Aluminum Diamond Plate Locking Trunk installed
    Factory Roof Pod, Blue Ox Baseplate w/D-rings, "Get Lost 4X4" Front Bumper, T-Max 9000 winch, "Get Lost rear tire carrier, 30 gal second gas tank.
    Did anyone else read the fine print in the brochure and get a $500 rebate for being a Veteran?

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information