Quote Originally Posted by WanderingTs View Post
So some people talk about Hemi envy (I am perfectly happy with my 4.7 thnk you very much), but something I don't hear much about is color envy. We bought our 07 XK used (but stock) with only 10K miles. It was too good a deal to pass up. While white doesn't show much dirt (great in a car, but who wants a clean Jeep?) you can see the mud just fine. After seeing all the variety of Colors that were at Camp Commander, I find myself having color envy. Not of any color in particular, just a color. White seems to just disappear into the landscape...and into the background at of the group photos.

Maybe some flames like Phunkydude had........hmmmmmmmmm
I can't remotely relate to what Hemi envy is..I'm very content with my 4.7. In all the mountain roads I've driven (Pike's Peak twice) I never once wished I had more power...I'm not even sure what a Hemi is. I had it explained once but I wasn't impressed...I think it's a "mine is bigger than yours" kind of thing...I don't want 16 spark plugs to change and have to buy higher octane gas...Gas is kind of pricy if you haven't noticed....I know the book says 87 octane is OK but 93 is recommended...If I owned one I would go with the manufactures recommendation and spend more money on gas....I gotta say I always laugh at those "yea, it's gota a hemi" stickers on the back of trucks...Makes me think they need some Preparation H to sooth their problem...Jeeps rule and it's your choice of what you want under the hood. If you own a Jeep you're already miles ahead of the competition. Engine size is a personal preference not to be critized by anyone. (I don't buy Jap crap at any price. I'm still not pleased with this Pearl Harbor thing...Guess I'm old fashioned.)

Yes, Redrock Crystal Peal is correct.
HT