Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clueless newbie

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    lol mine was my DD too... commuted to college with it. I just had a TT, body lift and perrys fiberglass fenders.

Junior Member Looking for Dirt
    nice my work comute was 86 miles roundtrip so I tried not to get to crazy. Scary thing is the jeep gets way better mpgs

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the club!
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    Quote Originally Posted by chads08 View Post
    nice my work comute was 86 miles roundtrip so I tried not to get to crazy. Scary thing is the jeep gets way better mpgs
    Probably the only time I have seen someone optimistic about the mpg the Commander gets!
    2007 Jeep Commander: QTII, Leather, Sunroof, remote start, OEM Skid Plates, 2 in Daystar lift, 255.75.17 BFG Mud Terrains on Moabs, 1.25 " Spidertrax wheel spacers, 4x Guard front guard and Side Guards, Optima Red Top, Robbys half inch leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shocks, Pinch weld mod and trimming!

yeah no kidding its not to good we averaged 16.08 last tank and the ranger averages bout 12.8. The commander is our best ecomomical vehicle lol

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    What does your jeep have in it bro. I'm guessing by the pics you have 4.7L which 4x4 system did you get I'm guessing QT2 I see your missing the tow package though.

yes it is the 4.7 and not sure on 4wheel set up got to count rearend bolts lol. i wish it did have a tow package but i really dont have anything to tow with it that my truck wont pull.

oh yeah its a rocky mountain edition whether thats a good thing or bad

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information