Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help me diagnose this problem.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Well, I'm drinking and wrenching LOL again not a good idea ahhahah. The front looked good tons of life left on the pads. I pulled the rear and the inside pad is almost gone I'm guessing that's the sound of my problem. Either way I have to replace the rear pads now so I guess it don't matter. I did have a pause while the rear wheel was off and I started eye balling stuff LOL I put the tire back on real quick before I got any strange ideas . I did how ever manage to finally shampoo the inside of my Jeep I'm taking a break so who knows what I'll do later hahahahah

Quote Originally Posted by Matt_ View Post
    On the contrary
    .... I think sal + beers + working on Jeep in wheel wells = excellent idea!

.... I bet we'll have some new/cool fender mod by tomorrow morning!
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA thats awesome.

Senior Member Getting Dirty cico7's Avatar
    Tymac said in another thread you need be sure to clean the sand from your radiator. I think you should clean it while you have things torn apart...

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cico7 View Post
    Tymac said in another thread you need be sure to clean the sand from your radiator. I think you should clean it while you have things torn apart...
    The first thing I do when I get back from the beach is attack the XK with a power washer top to bottom. I even crawl underneath and spray all my boots off and everything I can to clean it up. Sand is no joke its as bad as mud IMO just easier to clean up. The one benifit of sand is it gets your tires clean again they look bran spanking new when you come off the beach LOL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information