I know Superlift hopes that you're right that there will be increased sales with the new kit; these things cost money, which doesn't grow on trees!

As for your points about the struts, I think you're misunderstanding me. I did not say that such an upgrade is exclusively bling; I said that for "most folks" it is when it gets down to it. If you're not one of the folks, if you really do need them, then that's great -- but just know that you're quite in the minority. I don't work for Superlift (can't emphasize that enough), so I don't know for sure why they don't offer that upgrade right now for this particular kit, but my guess is that it just didn't make business sense. To offer it would require having thousands of dollars in upgraded shocks sitting in the warehouse, and my experience would tell me that they sell very slowly. Since, as I said, the only "extra" cost to the customer who wants to upgrade the front (in terms of kit parts) is pretty minimal, I'm guessing they just don't see the whole thing as making business sense.

Again, though, I don't really know what's going through their mind on those kinds of things. Their engineering I'm well-acquainted with, their finances I'm not. 4xGuard's recommendation was to have that sort of "super duty" option for this new kit, but I have no knowledge at all in whether they will do it. My guess is they will not, but it is pure speculation. I am pretty sure that some of our other "wish list" upgrades aren't happening for financial reasons (which is fine). Can't get everything!