Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Superchips Jeep Commander Flashpaq Programmer #3875

Administrator
    Blog Entries

Superchips Jeep Commander Flashpaq Programmer #3875

Product Description:

Superchips Jeep Commander Flashpaq Programmer 06-08 4.7L / 5.7L
    Browse Superchips Inc. Products

Improve the performance and drivability of your Jeep with a Flashpaq programmer from Superchips. Superchips, an industry leader in performance programmer manufacturing, worked for months with Jeep enthusiasts to create the first programmer that offers off-road adjustments as well as the standard Flashpaq features. This industry first programmer features a wide range of on- and off-road performance adjustments and settings to provide the Jeep enthusiasts with complete vehicle tuning in the palm of their hand.

The Jeep Flashpaq programmer allows low-throttle response tuning for improved crawling as well as 4-Hi locking axle control for improved off-road performance. A transfer case gear change correction ensures proper speedometer display while the idle control provides settings to accommodate for vehicle accessories that can bog down the engine at normal idle speeds. For airing down tires on different terrains, a Tire Pressure Monitoring System threshold adjustment allows running lower tire pressure without effect the vehicle's computer.

The tire size adjustment allows the use of larger tires while keeping the speedometer accurate and the real-time vehicle sensor display and data logging ensures that you know how the vehicle performing at all times. An increase in torque, horsepower, and drivability can easily be accomplished using the programmer performance setting. All performance programmers read, display, and clear diagnostic codes (DTCs) and are compatible with most aftermarket intakes and exhausts. The Flashpaq programmer is easy to use and can be updated with online software updates guaranteeing that it is never out of date.

* Performance and low-throttle response crawling tune
    * 4-Hi locking axle control
    * Transfer case gear change correction
    * Idle control for accessories
    * Tire Pressure Monitoring System threshold adjustment
    * Tire size adjustment for electronic speedometer correction
    * Real-time vehicle sensor display and data logging
    * Greater increases in horsepower, torque, and drivability
    * Compatible with most aftermarket accessories
    * Read, display, & clear DTCs
    * Up to 17hp & 26lb-ft torque

Improve the performance and drivablilty of your Jeep with a Flashpaq performance programmer from Superchips. This easy to use programmer is a perfect addition to any Jeep.
    For use with 4.7L / 5.7L engines only.

Manufacturer part number(s): 3875

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    I just bought a Flashpaq last week from a friend who wasn't happy with it. He bought it for his 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee mainly to adjust the tire size and for improved shifting. For some reason the flashpaq wouldnt let him adjust his tire size and he couldnt get all the benefits from the flashpaq that we can on our Jeeps. Needless to say I bought it from him cheaper then I would have found it anywhere else and absolutely love it so far. I measured my tires and adjusted the tire size through the programmer and my speedometer is finally dead on. It has been off for almost two years. After that I messed around with the 87 Octane tune but really wasnt all that impressed. It almost seemed like I lost a little HP/TQ however the transmission shifted a lot better then prior to the Flashpaq. I drove around for a few days and decided to try the 91 performance tune. There was a noticable difference of HP/TQ. My gas mileage has improved a few miles per gallon but I think most of that is due to the proper tire size being programmed. In the next few days I plan on messing with the transmission shift schedules to fine tune the shifts.

I would like to get rid of mine too. Was very excited about it but if I try the basic performance mod, it idles rough and if I adjust anything beyond that, it misfires and throws codes everywhere. I have only used it to adjust the tire size...oh well
    '07, 4.7L, QTII, 2" lift, T-boddy spacer, flowmaster 40, HID's, CB, JVC nav/DVD, 245/75/17 Wrangler Territory's, Superchips, 6' roofrack with 8 lights, LTD grab handles, rear storage compartment, chassis rock lights, clinometer, yadda, yadda, yadda

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kitkat View Post
    I would like to get rid of mine too. Was very excited about it but if I try the basic performance mod, it idles rough and if I adjust anything beyond that, it misfires and throws codes everywhere. I have only used it to adjust the tire size...oh well
    Do you still have yours? if so you want to sell it? If so how much?
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Senior Member Getting Dirty The_War_Wagon's Avatar

Lightbulb

I'd LOVE to get more out of mine, but aside from the "87 octane" tune, I've not done much with it.

I'm running factory meats, and I'm primarily a stop 'n' go asphalt crawler in the big city at the moment. I'm hoping new plugs & PCV this week will pull a LOT more performance (and gas mileage) out of both my CAI and my tune. I'm running the QT-II, 3.73 gears, and 5 speed auto - anyone recommend how to firm up the shift (particularly in low gears, as you pull a LOTTA hills here in Pittsburgh - even on asphalt!), I'm all ears!
    '07 Jeep Commander, Rocky Mountain Edition - 287 V-8 - Superchipped - aFe Stage II R-5A CAI - Flowmaster Super 44 - 2" Daystar lift - Spidertrax spacers - 32x10.5x17 Cooper A/T's - Fastman throttlebody - Skyjacker 8000 shocks

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    I will have mine for sale as soon as the VIVID is released.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Senior Member Getting Dirty superacerc's Avatar
    So you guys that have lived with the flashpaq for a while what are your thoughts and reccomended settings? 91 octane mode the best choice?
    2007 Commander 4.7L, QTII, OEM Towing Option, tow hooks, 2"OME + 1/4" rusty's leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shks, Rear sway bar removed, 4xguard front skid, Offroad Unlimited Defender Roof Rack, Hella 500FF lights, 265/70/R17 BFG KM2 M/Ts 1.5" Rough Country Wheel Spacers
    http://www.theultimatejeep.com/showt...acerc-s-Garage

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by superacerc View Post
    So you guys that have lived with the flashpaq for a while what are your thoughts and reccomended settings? 91 octane mode the best choice?
    I like the power & the shift points so I am staying with the power setting of 91
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Junior Member Looking for Dirt
    How about the mpg gains what gains did you guys see. I have the 06 4.7 and wouldn't mind one or two more mpg.

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by superacerc View Post
    I have been running the 91 octane tune in my 4.7 for about two years now. I didnt like the way the XK shifted on the 87 octane setting. As far as mpg its to hard to tell. Im running 33's which doesnt help in that category.
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information