Thread: Superchips Jeep Commander Flashpaq Programmer #3875

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by redrockv8 View Post
    I just can't decide if I want to spend the money on this or not. I have a 2007 4.7l. Is this device specific to my vehicle? Can I use it on my 1996 Cherokee Sport 4.0l? I would like to turn off the TPMS on my Commander. Will this device be useless if I sell my COmmander? (heaven forbid that should happen). Who is using it on their 4.7 and do you think It's worth the cash? What else will it do that might tempt me to buy it?
    If I were to use the 91 octane setting do I have to run 91-93 octane in my tank or can I still use 87 octane? I've never even heard of such a device until a few days ago so I'm basically in the dark as to it's capabilities. I picture me bricking my Jeep by changing a setting and then it won't start. Could this happen?
    HT
    I'm using it on my 4.7 Commander and love it. It helps greatly now that I'm running 33s. If you have it on the 91 tune you need to run at least 91 octane. You can't go backwards in octane. But you can tune it to 87 performance and run either 87, 89 or 91 octane. I use mine to disable the tpms, correct speedo for larger tires and the 91 tune helped greatly with the transmission shift points running the larger tires. It can be used for other model jeep. I bought mine from a friend who was using it on a 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7 liter. If you ever sold your jeep you could just sell the flashpaq here on the forum
    Last edited by 07JeepXK; 07-18-2012 at 02:19 PM.
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Thread Information