Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Forum "Tech Badge"?

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Knappster View Post
    That light is based on the number of posts... Since you are over 1,500 you get a second light
    Ahh I see learned something new today cool. I think if we renamed the rep to tech and fixed how we can give it out that will work. If you can name the points for reaching some milestones that would cool to I guess.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty IamJEEP's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal-XK View Post
    Listen here you little !@#@!@# I'm going to throw you and Don overboard LOL J/K
    Lmcao!!! Don hold your breath, we're going in!
    ****Uwharrie Aprroved****
    2006 Commander Sport- 3.7L- 4X4*Inferno Red Crystal Pearl*Rocky Road 2.25" lift *"Limited" Color-Matched Rear Grab Handles*Mopar Hitch/Harness*4xGaurd Matrix w/Fogs*Rear Bumper Lights*Tinted Front Side Markers*MHT Fuel Hostage 17x8.5 +14ET*Nitto Terra Graplers 265/70/17*
    --------->My Garage<------------------

RAGE ROOF RACK MEMBER #2
    Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    Then I drove her hard for about 45 mins.

I will set it for zero, I guess my only concern is people giving rep points just to do it. I would hope that it woul dbe used for helpful posts and not who ever has the funniest joke.
    I for one never used it in that fashion but if we change it to tech points I would have to refine my criteria for giving them out. In the past a cool video of your XK or picture might lead me to give some points. A nice mod or solid advice for sure got rep points from me. Just let us know what the criteria is. Is it rep or tech points or both?

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal-XK View Post
    I for one never used it in that fashion but if we change it to tech points I would have to refine my criteria for giving them out. In the past a cool video of your XK or picture might lead me to give some points. A nice mod or solid advice for sure got rep points from me. Just let us know what the criteria is. Is it rep or tech points or both?
    I wonder if its possible to have both? I envisioned that my "Forum Tech" badge would be in addition to the generic "Rep power". So if we can't do a forum tech thing.... maybe just change it to Tech power with the criteria being any sort of technically inclined post such as a "how to", a detailed mod install & description that shows the OP knows his stuff (as opposed to paying a shop to install a lift for example and then posting pics.... no tech power there! Lol), a technical post helping a member solve a problem or answering a technical question, etc.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty IamJEEP's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt_ View Post
    I wonder if its possible to have both? I envisioned that my "Forum Tech" badge would be in addition to the generic "Rep power". So if we can't do a forum tech thing.... maybe just change it to Tech power with the criteria being any sort of technically inclined post such as a "how to", a detailed mod install & description that shows the OP knows his stuff (as opposed to paying a shop to install a lift for example and then posting pics.... no tech power there! Lol), a technical post helping a member solve a problem or answering a technical question, etc.
    I vote for this.
    ****Uwharrie Aprroved****
    2006 Commander Sport- 3.7L- 4X4*Inferno Red Crystal Pearl*Rocky Road 2.25" lift *"Limited" Color-Matched Rear Grab Handles*Mopar Hitch/Harness*4xGaurd Matrix w/Fogs*Rear Bumper Lights*Tinted Front Side Markers*MHT Fuel Hostage 17x8.5 +14ET*Nitto Terra Graplers 265/70/17*
    --------->My Garage<------------------

RAGE ROOF RACK MEMBER #2
    Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    Then I drove her hard for about 45 mins.

Senior Member Getting Dirty cico7's Avatar
    That light is based on the number of posts... Since you are over 1,500 you get a second light
    So Sal, did the lights finally come one?

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    I definately like this idea. I must have been gone for quite some time....Sal has more posts then Knappster....lol He must have a lot of time on his hands...jk
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Quote Originally Posted by 07JeepXK View Post
    I definately like this idea. I must have been gone for quite some time....Sal has more posts then Knappster....lol He must have a lot of time on his hands...jk
    Dude you been gone way to long!

Senior Member Getting Dirty cico7's Avatar
    we are all big time trouble makers, someone should be tagged little ****....

Quote Originally Posted by cico7 View Post
    we are all big time trouble makers, someone should be tagged little ****....
    Ya Caleb LOL heheheh

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information