Thread: T-shirts anyone?????

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member Getting Dirty cico7's Avatar
    if you have not ordered clothing from cafe press, find someone who has. I was not impressed with the shirt I saw.
    That was only 1.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cico7 View Post
    if you have not ordered clothing from cafe press, find someone who has. I was not impressed with the shirt I saw.
    That was only 1.
    We ordered shirts from there for our volleyball team. ... 100% Cotton Hanes shirts, didn't have a problem with them.

I wont be able to get to any local printers (if there are any in my area) because of my work schedule. So if you guys don't want the cafepress route, I wont be able to take it on.

Should probably start a new thread with this topic.

And for you guys signing up on the list, How much are you expecting the shirts to cost? I've seen this before... a list gets put together and then everyone drops off once they see a price.. "$25??? Oh forget it, I thought they were going to cost $5 each". I say we hammer down a design then get a rough quote for 20 shirts so people signing up know what the ballpark price is. Then once we have the full list, get the final price, take pre-payments, then order. $.02

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    Im in
    2007 Jeep Commander: QTII, Leather, Sunroof, remote start, OEM Skid Plates, 2 in Daystar lift, 255.75.17 BFG Mud Terrains on Moabs, 1.25 " Spidertrax wheel spacers, 4x Guard front guard and Side Guards, Optima Red Top, Robbys half inch leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shocks, Pinch weld mod and trimming!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty
    Back when I was doing I was already fronting half the cost of the shirts, so the price was a reasonable 10-15 bucks (pending how much interest there was). But I'll contribute 25$ to the cost. (If this ends up covering 2 shirts, then send one to North because I still owe'm a shirt).

Thread Information