Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: T-shirts anyone?????

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    3 is a winner in my book too!
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Senior Member Getting Dirty stites-xk's Avatar
    I like 3 to

Ok so for the front all would like the grill with "The Ultimate Jeep" underneath? I tried this and it looked off balanced but ill post in a few once i get to my laptop... And for the back no grill but xk|wk n URL under that logo correct? I want to get answers so I'm not making a dozen different designs...

Naidib04-
    "maybe a built not bought script also" not too sure what you mean here are you talking about the font styling? Thanks guys I'll get some fresh ideas up once I get more feed back for now gonna get the plans above posted

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Built not bought is a jeep saying meaning you actually built your rig no paid someone to build it for you.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    I like number 3 like everyone else just a little lower as stated by others and maybe bigger or another saying or something just seems a little sparse on the back. Also keep in mind at some point your going to have to just go with something because all of us will have somewhat of a different opinion on what we like and it will never end LOL

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    I would be more than happy to buy extras for future members if that is necessary in order to get a good price and quality shirt.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Name:  Screen shot 2012-02-20 at 11.24.16 PM.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  9.6 KB New Back Design...Name:  Screen shot 2012-02-21 at 12.03.32 AM.jpg
Views: 163
Size:  10.0 KBshould bottom font match the url? also we can have a logo or something on the sleeve I was thinking either putting Jeep or XK on one side and WK on the other, thought? might be too much... New front coming in a min/ here we go Click image for larger version. 

Name:	drawing5.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	22.5 KB 
ID:	1156
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by FrankXK9; 02-20-2012 at 10:04 PM. Reason: added new idea

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Frank... where the hell did you come from? lol that's awesome.

I personally would prefer the "built not bought" right under the web link as opposed to hanging low in the back. But either way, i like it. Great job

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Frank... where the hell did you come from? lol that's awesome.

I personally would prefer the "built not bought" right under the web link as opposed to hanging low in the back. But either way, i like it. Great job
    made changes feedback...

Senior Member Getting Dirty DetroitMarauder's Avatar
    The "Built Not Bought" slogan looks better up high. The front looks good. But, It's XK/WK. I think your first design had it that way but this new one says XK/XW
    2008 Jeep Commander 3.7L V6 4x4, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Bilstein Struts, Monroe Sensa-Trac Load Leveler Shocks, Rusty's Adjustable Track Bar, K&N CAI 63, Flowmaster Super 44 Offroad Muffler, Bull bar w/ driving lights.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information