Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: SMORR for 4th of July

Senior Member Getting Dirty CmmdrDan's Avatar
    Thats what I figured. When I go out if we stop Ill usually throw the hood up to let some heat out. It shouldnt hurt anything. Keep it down when water fording though

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    Yeah I know that one, I hear water in the intake is a bad thing, lol. Jeep just got damn hot after several hour, but it was ot hot for the kid not to be running the ac.

It is cool that we have the additional electric fan when the temp gets too hot though.
    2007 Jeep Commander: QTII, Leather, Sunroof, remote start, OEM Skid Plates, 2 in Daystar lift, 255.75.17 BFG Mud Terrains on Moabs, 1.25 " Spidertrax wheel spacers, 4x Guard front guard and Side Guards, Optima Red Top, Robbys half inch leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shocks, Pinch weld mod and trimming!

2007 Jeep Commander: QTII, Leather, Sunroof, remote start, OEM Skid Plates, 2 in Daystar lift, 255.75.17 BFG Mud Terrains on Moabs, 1.25 " Spidertrax wheel spacers, 4x Guard front guard and Side Guards, Optima Red Top, Robbys half inch leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shocks, Pinch weld mod and trimming!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Man that place looks like a blast thanks for sharing. I leave mine running all day as well when the family comes with me never had an issue. Keep the oil changed regularly and stuff like that and everything will be just fine.

Just figured it would keep her cool. Best time Jeeping I ve ever had. Going back to the same place the 23rd of September for Jeep Stock. Wish some other Commanders would join for the event

I don't think any of the people who wheel there XK live near you. There really aren't that many of us that wheel these things bro and even less that will go down trails like the ones you just did. We do have a East, Midwest and West coast camp commander probably your best shot at wheeling with other XK's unfortunately.

Kind of figured that, But I'll post a trail run/ meet & greet and hope for the best. Park shuts down except for the Jeep Stock, and it's cost affective with food ncluded. Everyone was blown away that we showed up in a Commander, and even more impressed we never had to get pulled out of anythng.

Hopefully I make it out to wheel with you guys some time, or in Moab if everyone goes to that.

Got some extra pics, figured I would post them up.

Not bad for northern folk LOL

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information